Table of Contents Hide
- Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Coconut oil is one of the most underestimated beauty products till date. We always overlook the benefits of this miraculous fruit and long for cosmetics filled with chemicals and artificial things. In fact, coconut can beat these cosmetic products and surely win the race. This amazing super food was always present in our kitchen, but we never realized the beauty benefits of coconut oil on skin and face. However, with celebrities singing its praise, it’s high time that you also go and grab your tin of this divine organic oil from the nearby supermarket and start using it. Here we bring unexpected benefits of coconut oil for your beauty.
If you think that cooking is the only way to avail benefits of coconut oil, it’s actually not. Apart from known uses, there are few unexpected things that you can explore with this wonderful tropical food. You can use coconut oil for face and also include it in your daily beauty routine for the shimmering glow. Here are the ways to do so exactly.
Do you know the coconut oil uses for beauty products? Look at super-simple beneficial recipes that use coconut oil…
Ever wonder if you can use coconut oil on your face? Well, you’ll find your answers here. Some of the most unexpected uses of coconut oil are applicable to your face itself.
Let’s take a look on how we can take care of our face in a natural way and that too at home.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
How to Use Coconut Oil for Your Face?
- You can use it for your face as a makeup remover. Simply apply this oil on your face and leave for some time. To your surprise, the makeup will get thawed quite easily.
- Coconut oil is an excellent lip balm. Keep it handy in your handbag to smear on your lips for a glossy shine.
- You can trust coconut oil to make your eyelashes look longer. To avail these beauty benefits, brush it on your lashes for pigmentation and better growth.
- Coconut oil can also be used for sun protection. Along with Aloe Vera gel, it helps to prevent sun damage and early signs of aging.
- It can also be used as a makeup highlighter. If you apply some coconut oil on your makeup, you will rediscover a glorious glow and charm on your face.
- It can also be applied on your under the eye to remove the bagginess and fine lines from that area of your face.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Skin?
Benefits of coconut oil on the skin include numerous ways in which this oil soothes and nourishes your skin. It comes forth as an unexpected organic beauty product with sustainable benefits for the skin. Well, some of its uses for skin are:
- It can be used as an exceptional moisturiser. It will make your dry skin supple and glowing. Coconut oil may seem to be very greasy, but it gets absorbed in the skin quite quickly.
- Using it as a body scrub is one of the best ways to use it for your skin. For flaky skin, mix coconut oil with sea salt and use it as a body scrub.
- Coconut oil benefits for skin include its ability to work as a deep moisturiser. Mix it with olive oil and rose essential oil to make an enviable body lotion.
- Prepare your skin with coconut oil before waxing. Even afterwards, use it to remove wax easily without hurting your skin in any way.
So, you are no longer needed to think over how to use coconut oil for skin with these simple tips of doing so quite conveniently.
Do you know how to get rid of eye bags? Let us know which home remedies worked for you…
How to Use Coconut Oil for Weight Loss?
It may sound hard to believe, but coconut oil and weight loss have a close relation to each other. You can use it for weight loss as well as complete wellness. This fact is quite contradictory to the belief that coconut oil is high in saturated fats. Still, this super food helps to melt down fat in lesser time with lesser efforts. It can speed up your metabolism and burn extra fat with the help of MTC or Medium Chain Triglycerides found in it. Eligibility of coconut oil for weight loss is proven in many recent findings and studies.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Hair?
Coconut oil is the most indisputable remedy for hair related problems. Benefits of coconut for hair are countless. It is applied in the hair after bath since ages and generations. From cleansing to conditioning, its benefits for hair are many in number. Some of the uses and benefits include –
- Massage coconut oil deep on your scalp and leave for overnight. Shampoo your hair afterwards to get lovely locks.
- You can also use coconut oil for hair strengthening. Heat some coconut oil in a pan. On its cooling, add a raw egg to it. Apply this mixture on your scalp to be washed out after one hour or so. This remedy can prevent excessive hair breakage as well.
- Curing frizzy hair is also its one of the major benefits. Rub some coconut oil between your palms and massage your hair gently with this oil for smooth and shiny hair.
- You can banish dandruff from your hair with coconut oil. Simple 5-minute massage of this oil can help to moisturise dry scalp and control growth of dandruff thereon.
- Curry leaves mixed with coconut oil are excellent to treat premature greying of hair. Take some curry leaves and make their paste by grinding them with water. Add 2 cup of coconut oil to this paste and boil this mixture till it gets thickened sans moisture. Store this concoction in a bottle and use frequently.
Hair oil treatment can do wonders to your beautiful locks of hair! Here you can find the details…
These remedies and benefits of coconut oil are natural and time tested. You can trust these beauty benefits of coconut oil for their proven effectiveness. So, next time, you shouldn’t think if coconut oil is good for your face. Rather, just buy a big jar and keep it accessible in any part of your house to avail these benefits and rediscover your glow.
Loved this article? How about sharing it with your friends and well-wishers on social media like twitter, Facebook and Google+?