Table of Contents Hide
- What Are Toxins And Why They Are Harmful to Your Body?
- How Can Toxins Affect Your Body?
- Top Toxins We Put In Our Body
- Signs of Toxins in Your Body
- How To Prevent Your Body From Toxins?
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
If you always wonder what can be the worst enemy of your body, then you must know that toxins are the worst enemy of your body! Toxins are the harmful substances which disturb your body functioning and has a negative impact on your body! There are different ways through which, we unknowingly and knowingly absorb a lot of toxins! The food we eat, the air we breathe in, the things we use and touch, all are filled with toxins which can enter your body and can cause various disease! We will know here the signs of toxins in your body.
Toxins are the base of disease, bacterial infections and any harm in your body and thus, here are some tips which would help you identify and keep toxins away from your body!
- What are toxins and why they are harmful to your body?
- How can toxins affect your body?
- Top toxins we put in our body
- Signs of toxins in your body
- How to prevent your body from toxins?
What Are Toxins And Why They Are Harmful to Your Body?
Toxins are the harmful and poisonous elements in the body which can affect your metabolism and damage the cells which help in body growth. These toxins can affect the functioning of human body and can make it weak!
Generally, human body fight s the toxins and repairs the cells on regular basis. It defends its cells, various organs and provides protection from the harmful substances. But also, the body produces some harmful toxins along with these processes.
These toxins can clog your body cells, tissue sad can cause various issues. It is important to fight this toxin buildup and flush them out of the body. These are the internal toxins which build up in the human body during various bodily processes.
However, there are other toxins which are not built up in your body but enter your body through different means. When we breathe, the toxins can enter the body through air, when we eat, the toxins can enter our body through mouth, nose and different body parts. Thus, it is very important to fight toxins and flush them out of your body to stay healthy!
How Can Toxins Affect Your Body?
- Toxins are extremely harmful to the human body as they can get jammed in the body and can invite different disease.
- The first system which gets affected with the jamming of toxins is the digestive system. The digestive system gets clogged and can cause indigestion, abdominal cramps, constipation and various digestion issues.
- Also, your liver, kidneys and immune system get damaged due to the clogging of toxins in your body. The intestines get slow and digestive system weakens causing various digestive issues!
- These toxins when gets clogged up in the system it would enter the blood stream and spread in each and every part of the body. This causes inflammation and burning in various other parts of your body.
- The toxins in the blood stream can also cause skin issues like pimples, rashes and pigmentation. The jammed toxins have numerous disadvantages for all the organs of your body and toxicity, which is the extreme clogging of toxins in the body, can also lead to death!
- Thus, toxins can trigger various diseases, bacterial infections and affect all your body parts adversely!
Top Toxins We Put In Our Body
The inner toxins are formed in the body and get flushed from the body but the eternal toxins get into the body through various means from which, food is one. There are lots of foods which are filled with toxins and supply it in your body. Here are some normal and casually consumed which you must know spreads toxins in our body!
1. The Soft Drinks
Soft drinks are extremely toxic and can cause harm to your body on a long term. Soft drinks consist of carbonated water, high sugar levels and bacteria which can stick to your teeth and mouth. These bacteria would get transferred in your body and can cause issues!
2. Packaged Snacks
We love munching on the potato chips, cheesy ring and various packaged snacks but lesser we know that these foods are filled with toxins and bacteria which are harmful to your body. The high carbohydrate and sugar levels can affect your body and act as a trigger for various diseases!
3. Caffeine Drinks
Consuming caffeine can fill your mouth with harmful toxic substances without you even knowing it! These drinks can cause high sugar and various issues while reducing your immunity. Drinking cups and cups of coffee would simply damage your cells and fill your body with toxins!
Alcohol is one of the most undesirable drinks which you can consume and fill your body with toxins. It increases the issues in liver, kidneys and sugar which would affect your digestive system. The ingredients in alcohol would simply destroy the nutrients in your body and cause various digestion and memory related issues!
These are the top unhealthy and toxic foods which you must not consume if you want a healthy body. There are other nutritional food which consist of toxins but are consumed on regular basis but have a high toxic content!
Signs of Toxins in Your Body
Now that we know that toxins can attack our body internally as well from external sources. The question is how to identify whether or not my body has toxins? To prevent intense jamming of toxins in the body and to stay healthy all your life, identify signs of toxins in your body!
1. Sudden And Rapid Changes In Weight
- Weight gain or weight loss in an unusual way is one of the signs which shows that toxins have entered or developed in a huge quantity in your body.
- If your detoxification process gets slow and affects your digestive system. This can lead to severe weight gain or weight loss.
- Also toxins can affect the hormonal levels which has a direct impact on weight gain or loss.
- Thus, the jamming of toxins and harmful elements in your body can cause weight changes which is a sign you must ignore!
2. Digestive Issues
- The digestive tract and the organs are the first elements which get affected from toxins. The toxic build up can slow down your intestines, affect your kidney and lever which makes digestion poor.
- Poor digestion can cause constipation, diarrhea, cramps, indigestion and such different disease.
- The socked and undigested foods can cause constipation, headaches and such digestive issues which is a sign of toxins in your body!
3. Extreme Muscle Pain
- Your muscle pain can relate to those little bugs. The toxic substances are extremely harmful to the muscles as the toxins gradually eat your muscles and tissues.
- This process causes inflammation and pain in the muscles. The muscle pain is not due to any disease or heavy workout but your daily muscle ache shows that toxins reacting negatively on your body!
- Thus if you are suffering from muscle pain daily, consider it as a sign of toxins and consult your doctor.
4. Bad Breath
- Bad breath is one of the conditions which is caused due to digestive issues and indigestion. People suffering from constipation and digestive issues, generally have bad breath.
- When your body is not able to digest the foods due to loads of toxins, your mouth stinks due to the undigested food!
- Thus, bad breath signifies something wrong deep in your body such as toxic body!
5. Skin Problems
- We all run behind various detox processes to throw out the toxins from your body and enrich the skin. Beautiful and glorious skin is obtained by the detoxification process.
- If your skin gets filled with toxins, the bacteria would get into your blood stream and gradually get into each and every part of your body.
- This gets into the skin and causes pimples, acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema and various other problems.
- The extra greasiness and oil on your skin can develop such issues and can degrade the quality of your skin! Thus, if your skin gets affected by such issues, don’t take it lightly!
6. Tiredness and Fatigue
- If you feel tired and extremely exhausted every day, there is as sign which states you have toxins build up in your body. Due to toxins, your various organs as well the digestive system gets blocked
- This causes constipation and digestion issues and due to this, you feel tired and fatigue. Your energy levels would get dropped and you would feel lazy all the day!
- Even though you sleep for the adequate time period, consume the proper diet and though you feel tired, this is due to clogged toxins in your body!
7. A Headache and Sleeplessness
- These are the common conditions which can concern you if you have a huge build up of toxins in your body. Due to digestive issues, constipation and such problems, headaches are normal.
- Also due to constant tiredness, fatigue and such conditions, you won’t be able to sleep perfectly at nights. This is another reason which can trigger headaches!
- Also, you sensitivity towards scents can get extreme and if you are not able to bear the smell of the scents, this can be due to the toxin in your body!
How To Prevent Your Body From Toxins?
If you don’t want to get affected from a buildup of toxins in your body, here are some tips which you can follow to prevent toxic build up and stay healthy!
- The main culprit here is the toxins and thus, you must try to keep away from these toxins.
- You can battle the internal toxins by following some detox routine. You can consume some detox water and drinks. Also, there are options to go for detox bath to get rid of the toxins from your body!
- Oil pulling is an awesome technique to prevent the toxins from entering your mouth through the body. Thus, perform oil pulling to battle the external toxins.
- The casual way through which you get external toxins in your body is food. Keep the toxic foods like caffeine, soft drinks, packaged snacks and such ingredients away from you. These foods can help you fight toxins easily.
- Also, consume the foods which can boost metabolism and help in fastening your digestive system. The quick digestive system can flush out all the toxins easily from your body making you feel light and healthy!
- Eat foods rich in fiber, protein, anti oxidants and high nutritional value.
- Water is the best element and cure for toxins. The more you drink water the more quickly; all the toxins would get flushed out from your body. Thus, increase your water intake and fight toxins effectively!
- Exercise every day for 45 minutes and this would cause sweating which helps in throwing out all the toxins from your body!
- Foods filled with probiotic are excellent in boosting digestion. These foods would fight bacteria and supply the good bacteria in your body making you stronger and healthier!
- Keep a habit of cleaning your mouth with some herbal ingredients. Also don’t forget to floss your mouth, brush twice a day and to clean your tongue with a tongue scrapper.
- The mouth is the gateway for toxins and performing this regularly would help you keep away from toxins!
- Perform yoga and breathing techniques. One of the gateways for toxins is our nose and the air we breathe. Thus perform breathing exercises to fight toxins and prevent them from entering your body!
- Always try to use the products which consist of low fragrances and chemical elements. This would reduce your use of toxic elements and keep you away from them!
Here is all you must know about signs of toxins in your body , the importance of fighting it and the measures you can take daily to prevent them! Toxins can turn your life completely messy and thus, you must consider these little things and fight toxins to stay away from harmful disease and conditions in future!