Table of Contents Hide
- Benefits of Fiber
- Fibrous Foods and Weight Loss
- Best Fiber Rich Foods for Weight Loss
- Diet Chart
- Delicious Lunch And Dinner Recipes
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
People run behind fiber rich foods due to a very strong reason! Fibers are essential nutrients which play a very important role in each function your body performs. With fiber rich diet, you can aid digestion, battle your blood sugar issues, improve your heart health, make your skin glow and get the advantage of such numerous benefits of fibers. Fiber is generally found in the rooted vegetables and foods. We will discuss here fiber rich foods for weight loss.
They are the part of plants which cannot be digested. They get into our digestive system, absorb a lot of water, and aid the metabolism process. The fibers can help in better absorption of the nutrients by body and can also help in throwing out the wastage and toxic substances form the body. Including fiber in your diet has numerous benefits and also you can lose a significant amount of weight with this magical nutrient. Here are some amazing fiber rich foods for weight loss and the diet chart for healthy living!
Benefits of Fiber
- Fiber is an amazing nutrient which can aid digestion and speed up the metabolism. They help in absorbing the essential nutrients while throwing out the unwanted elements from your body
- The main benefit of fiber rich food is, it can soften and simplify your bowel movements. Fibers make the stool more soft and allows its normal passage from your body
- In case of diarrhea or constipation, the fiber rich food would normalize your stool back into the texture and size while aiding such bowel issues
- The soluble fibers available in many foods can help in preventing heart disease while maintaining cholesterol levels in your body. Also, it can balance the amount of blood sugar in your body and keep you away from disease!
- Fibers are extremely beneficial if you are looking forward to lose some weight. The fiber rich foods keep gets you enough nutrients makes you feel full and thus, you won’t need to eat more. While consuming fewer calories, you can feel full and stay healthy!
- Consuming fiber rich food daily can also reduce the risk of strokes and various cardiac issues.
- Fibers work as detox elements which can cleanse your body and stun you with flawless and glowing skin!
- Fiber rich foods can notable reduce the risk of kidney stones and gall stones which are serious conditions.
Fibrous Foods and Weight Loss
Ever wondered why the dieticians and clinicians suggest consuming more fiber rich foods? Especially if you are looking forward to lose weight and to burn all the excess fat for a healthy body, fibers are the basic nutrients you must consume. Here is the fiber rich foods for weight loss!
- Fiber battles food cravings and hunger which makes you feel full and thus, you would not eat more than the desired amount
- Fiber requires water to pass through your digestive system which also helps in fighting hunger and food cravings
- Soluble fibers would simply absorb water and prevent the absorption of sugar which can cut out the level of fat storage on your body
- Also, it consists of good bacteria which aids digestion and boosts the metabolism.
- Fiber allows the food to get digested easily while also cleanse the body performing the detoxification process
This all simply leads to low-fat storage in your body and you can lose a significant amount of weight from by consuming fiber rich diet daily!
Best Fiber Rich Foods for Weight Loss
Losing weight becomes easier and fun filled if you have correct ingredients in your diet! Fiber rich foods would simply make you feel full all the daylong and would aid metabolism. These are the core aspects of weight loss which can be achieved with fiber rich food. Thus here are some amazing fiber rich foods for weight loss quickly and in a healthy way.
Raspberries are refreshing and immensely healthy berries which can aid weight loss while providing you amazing different nutrients. Raspberry is filled with fiber, vitamins and folate. This refreshing antioxidant-rich food would battle bowel irritation and aid such issues. Raspberries help in fighting, gas and such stomach issues while promoting digestion. It will also make you feel full and taste awesome. If you love the sweet and sour taste of berries, go for raspberry and lose weight with this amazing food! One bowl of raspberries consists of 8-9 gram fiber which is a good amount to start with!
2. Oat Bran
Oatmeal is an awesome food and if you are looking for a high fiber option which can help you lose weight quickly, this is the food you must try. Oat bran consists of 14-15 grams of fiber which would make you feel full and energetic. It is an amazing food filled with the high content of fiber and various nutrients which can aid digestion quickly. Every morning, consume oat bran for your breakfast and you would get visible difference!
3. Black Beans
This heavy and fiber rich food option works well for your lunch. If you are looking for a meal with rich fiber and minerals, black beans are the best option. A bowl of black beans would fill you with approximately 15 gram of fiber. On average you require up to 25 gram of fiber daily to lose weight while a bowl of black beans would get a lot of fiber solely! You can consume these beans with brown rice and enjoy the delicious taste!
Indian food includes a lot of lentils. They are filled with minerals, protein, iron, manganese and such important nutrients which will make your body healthy. A bowl of lentils can fill you with 15-16 gram fiber which is necessary for weight loss. There are various options like lentil soup, lentil Salads which you can consume and lose weight!
If you are extremely serious about your diet and weight loss plan, consider eating figs which would never fail to help you lose a lot of weight. Figs are simply loaded with fiber, protein and vitamins which aid digestion and boosts up metabolism. A bowl of figs can get you a whopping 24-25 gram of fiber! Go for this amazing food if you are looking for a healthy and nutritious way to weight loss!
6. Whole Wheat Pasta
This is a delicious and mouth-watering option for obtaining fiber. If you are on diet and are looking for an interesting fiber rich foods for weight loss which also fills you with various nutrients, you can try the whole wheat pasta! For a delicious lunch, get some whole wheat pasta and accompany it with salads and soups for more nutrients. A bowl of wheat pasta consists of 6-7 gram fiber which would help you in losing weight.
Avocadoes are interesting foods which have lots of fiber and magical properties. Avocadoes are one of the most fiber rich foods which can banish all your stomach issues like gas, bloating, constipation and much more. Avocadoes get easily digested and also help in absorbing various nutrients from the food you consume. Include avocadoes in your diet and 1 bowl of avocados can give you 10 grams of fiber. You can add avocados in breakfast and lunch and feel energetic all the day!
8. Green peas
If you love these little poppers, including them in your diet can give you lot of fiber. One bowl of green peas consists of 7-8 gram fiber and very few calories which make it ideal for weight loss and diet. With this low calorie food, a healthy weight loss can be achieved easily. You can use peas in sandwiches, salads, soups and such delicious dishes. Thus, go for these amazing peas and achieve your weight loss target soon!
Pears are amazing fruits which consist of 7-gram fiber at each bowl serving. If you love the delicious and sweet fruity taste of pears, daily include few slices to reach your daily intake of fiber. Starting your day with a tasty slice of pear would taste awesome as well would surely help you in losing weight.
10. Carrots and Spinach
The green leafy vegetables and carrots are considered as one of the healthiest and nourishing sources of fiber. You can eat these veggies raw, in a salad form or as a vegetable soup to get all the nutrients. You can get 12-15 grams of fiber from a bowl of cooked spinach and carrots. Include these amazing vegetables in your diet and lose weight healthily!
Foods like flax seeds, chick peas etc have a high fiber value. Though they are not used in preparing meals but you can surely sue it as tasty toppings on the salads, soups and can get all the nutrients along with the daily fiber content. Here is a diet chart with the fiber rich foods for weight loss!
Morning- 6:45 to 7:15 A.M
Soon after you wake up, drink a glass of lemon detox water.
Ingredients- Water, Lemon Juice
- In a pan, pour one glass of water and let it boil
- Add lemon juice in this water and drink the entire glass
Breakfast- 8:15 to 9:00 A.M
The breakfast should be heavy and nutrient rich. For the breakfast, you can eat cooked oatmeal, one bowl of raspberries, and a bowl full of boiled peas, low-fat peanut butter with whole wheat toast, eggs, avocado slices, one glass whole milk, and raspberry smoothie with flaxseed dressing. You can try different combinations and foods on different days as per your mood! These are all the fiber rich foods for weight loss which would help you in obtaining more fiber and fewer calories.
Pre Lunch Snack- 10:30 to 11:30 AM
This is a snack period where you are free to munch on some almonds, fruit juices, chickpeas, berries and nuts. You can also eat some hummus or juices with flaxseed dressings. Include the fruits and foods with high fiber and low calories.
Lunch- 12:30 to 1:30 PM
For lunch, you can have some interesting combinations of salads, soups, sandwiches and delicious low-fat meals. Some of the low-calorie options are whole grain bread sandwich with cheese melt, fiber-rich salad, fig and cheese toast with nutritious salad, whole wheat tortilla wrap with veggies, spicy black beans with brown rice, fiber rich tortilla pizza, super fibrous veggie soup etc. These are the recipes which would make you feel full, energetic and also will help in losing weight.
Evening Snack- 4:00 P.M
For your evening snack, you need to grab some really low calorie and fiber rich foods for weight loss. The evening snacks must be for refreshment and to feel energetic after a hectic day. You can eat medium sized plums, pears, oranges, apples, figs, some raspberries or almonds.
Dinner-7:00 to 8:00 P.M
For dinner, you can have the same foods as lunch but in lesser quantity. You can eat sprout salads, whole wheat tortilla pizza with vegetables, whole wheat toast with peanut butter, salmon with cheddar cheese, lentil soup, low-fat yogurt etc.
Delicious Lunch And Dinner Recipes
1. Whole Grain Bread Sandwich With Cheese Melt
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- Baked black beans
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Slices of 2 tomatoes
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Place the slice of bread on your dish.
- Spread baked beans, tomato slices and mustard on the bread.
- Add cheddar cheese and let it set into the oven.
- Bake it until the cheese gets properly melt.
- Serve hot and delicious!
2. Fibre Rich Salad
- 2 bowl of spinach and broccoli.
- Half bowl boiled black beans.
- 1 medium bell pepper.
- 1 slice cheddar cheese.
- 2-3 sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Half avocado sliced.
- Mix all the vegetables and beans.
- Spread some flaxseeds and vinegar for dressing.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and enjoy your low-fat high fiber salad!
3. Fig and Cheese Toasts With Nutritious Salad
- 2 whole wheat toasts
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 spoon honey
- 1 bowl chopped dried figs
- Take 2 slices of toasts.
- Spread cheddar cheese on the toasts.
- Sprinkle some figs and honey.
- You can also use some lemon juice for taste.
4. Whole Wheat Tortilla Wrap With Veggies
- 1 large whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 spoons of hummus
- Half avocado mashes
- 1 bowl carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers etc
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the tortilla in a dish.
- Place the first layer of hummus on the tortilla.
- Layer it up with the avocado mash.
- Place the vegetables.
- Garnish and end with cheddar cheese.
5. Spicy Black Beans With Brown Rice
- 2 bowl back beans boiled
- Coriander leaves 2 spoons
- Half spoon Lemon juice and grated ginger
- 1 bowl tomato puree
- 1 bowl brown rice cooked
- 1 spoon olive oil
- Spices- coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt
- Take a pan and add oil.
- When the oil gets heated, add tomatoes.
- Let them get little soft and add black beans.
- Add all the spices, lemon juice and ginger.
- Cook it for 10-15 minutes and pour it in a bowl.
- Serve with cooked brown rice.
6. Fibre Rich Tortilla Pizza
- 1 large tortilla
- Half bowl Chopped tomatoes, bell peppers and onions
- 4-5 spoons of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Half spoon basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Place the tortilla in a dish and spread some olive oil on the tortilla surface.
- Just like the pizzas, add chopped tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper on the tortilla.
- Cover the toppings with cheese.
- Add some basil leaves to garnish.
- You can also use oregano for taste.
7. Super Fibrous Veggie Soup
- 1 celery chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 spinach chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bowl lentils
- 1 spoon olive oil and lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Get a pan and add celery, carrot, and onion with water.
- Add the bowl of lentils in the mixture.
- You can also use vegetable stock.
- Let it get warm for 5-10 minutes and add spinach.
- Use pepper and salt for taste.
- Keep stirring until it gets little thick in consistency.
- Add some lemon juice at the end and serve hot.
So now, we have some amazing nutrients and fiber rich foods for weight loss which would never fail to get you a slimmer and healthy body. You can start your diet routine while picking any of these healthy recipes daily and feel light. These are all the nutritious and yummy recipes which would make you consume the daily amount of fiber which is necessary for the growth and development of your body! Thus, try these super fiber rich foods for weight loss and stay gorgeous forever!