Are you tired of trying numerous weight-loss methods without success? Have you heard of weight loss herbs? Truth be told, these days people are crazy about losing weight fast. Those who want to lose weight do many things –
- They consult a number of physicians,
- Undertake weight loss programmes,
- Buy expensive exercise machines and equipments
- Subscribe to expensive gyms and fitness clubs
- Start following TV programmes on weight Loss
- Resort to internet to find out ways to get rid of excess fat
- Consume supplements for weight loss
- Declare that they are going on fasting
- Pledge to keep away from junk foods
- Follow the celebrities and stars who are weight loss heros
…well…the list goes on ….
When people are not able to lose weight through nutritious diet and exercise, they resort to artificial ways such as consuming natural supplements.
Natural weight loss supplements are beneficial for you to lose unnecessary pounds. But these should be backed by a healthy diet and regular exercise routine. However, people make the mistake of consuming these supplements only. Moreover, these natural supplements are sometimes comprised of artificial substances that are not useful for the body. If the dosage of these supplements is not done in the requisite quantity, then it can lead to hazardous side effects to the body. Hence, the best option would be adhering to a diet plan and exercise routine.
Mother Nature has bestowed upon us blessings in the form of natural herbs that aid weight loss. These natural weight loss herbs do not contain any kind of artificial substances and are safe for the health. You can consume these weight loss herbs without any worry of side effects.
So, let us learn some of the healthy natural weight loss herbs that aid in weight loss. We have explained the benefits and few ways of including it in everyday diet. You can find some herbs easily while some you need to browse through physical and online stores.
Natural Weight Loss Herbs That Can Help You Melt Fat
The first natural weight loss herb that ranks our list is the ginseng. Found in cooler parts of the world, it has excellent medicinal properties.
- It beats stress and feelings of anxiety.
- It helps in regulation of cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
- It is easily available at vegetable vendors during winter season.
- Loaded with Vitamin C, it boosts your immune system and metabolic activity.
How to Use?
The best way to include ginseng in your diet is making a nice, steaming cup of hot tea. You can add lemon juice and cinnamon powder into it and enjoy your mornings in winter.
2. Green Tea
Who can forget our own popular green tea? People who start with their weight loss regime start adding green tea packets to their sachets. Green tea is well-known for its weight loss properties.
- Loaded with antioxidants, it helps in the shredding of fat and calories from the body in a natural manner.
- If you drink green tea twice or thrice a day, you won’t get food cravings and thus, you will end up eating less amount of food.
- Apart from weight loss, green tea works effectively in regulating cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
How to Use?
Well, we all know that green tea packets are available in all the stores. You can easily prepare a cup of green tea by dipping the green tea bag in a cup of hot water. You can even prepare it in your office as you need only hot water and a sachet to prepare it. You can store the sachets in your cubicle. If you need to prepare in its natural way, then you can find green tea leaves and cook it in the most traditional way.
Cinnamon is used as a spice in many Indian and other households. It is primarily included in gravies, rice dishes and other meals to experience its mesmerizing aroma and a spicy taste. However, if we enlighten ourselves with the weight loss properties of cinnamon, then we will start incorporating it more in our daily diet.
- Some of its remarkable advantages are weight loss and controlling of blood glucose levels.
- It boosts your immune systems and metabolism rate of the body.
- It curbs appetite and we get lesser food cravings.
- It helps in throwing out wastes from the body and cleanse the systems.
How to Use?
- Cinnamon is widely available in the form of spices and also in powdered form.
- Do not forget to add cinnamon in your gravies, rice dishes and other recipes.
- Moreover, you can also add cinnamon in herbal teas such as green tea.
- You can prepare cinnamon tea by putting the cinnamon powder into a cup of boiling water. Cool it for a while and enjoy drinking.
4. Aloe Vera
We are well aware of the amazing benefits of aloe Vera for our skin and hair. Let us know some of its benefits for health.
- Aloe vera is an excellent herb for detoxification and purification of body cells. It helps in discarding all the toxins and wastes from the body. As a result, you do not suffer from digestive and bowel problems such as constipation, bloating, gases, etc.
- Loaded with antioxidants, it accelerates the metabolic activity of the body and ensures regular functioning of all body organs.
- It is a perfect tonic for people suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure.
How to Use?
- Aloe vera is easily available in the form of gels and creams for external use.
- For internal use, it is sold in bottles and containers.
- Always check whether the aloe vera product you are buying is edible or not.
- You can drink aloe vera juice every day to harness its benefits.
The Indian word for cardamom is elaichi and is used generously in sweet dishes, coffees, and rice dishes. Even if you smell cardamom, you will get an exhilarating feeling. It adds rich flavour and aroma to the recipes. Let us know how its helps in burning fat.
- Boosting metabolism, it burns fat in the body.
- People suffering from bloating should consume cardamom for relief.
- It relives a person from stress and depression.
How to Use?
- You can put cardamom in teas and coffees.
- Even peels of cardamom can be used as they serve a rich aroma.
- Adding cardamom to rice dishes and gravies can help it.
- Even if you are eating cardamom in the morning, it gives you nice breath.
As we are talking about teas, let us come to our favourite ginger. Ginger aids in weight loss helps in digestion and also adds taste to the food. Ginger is generously used in Indian dishes.
- It discards the toxins from the body and cleanses the system.
- People suffering sore throat problems should drink ginger tea.
- You don’t crave for food all the time when you eat ginger.
- People who suffer from bloating can also eat ginger for relief.
How to Use?
- Put ginger in all your herbal teas.
- Add in all the dishes such as pastas, gravies, rice dishes, and cutlets.
- If you are suffering from bloating, eat grated ginger mixed with rock salt.
Cumin, also known as jeera in India, soothes the body and also aids in the digestion process. Cumin is easily available in all grocery stores.
- Cumin helps in digestion process. Even you are having loose motions should drink a glass of water and adding one spoon of cumin powder into it. It will provide instant relief to the stomach.
- It fuels the body with requisite energy.
How to Use?
- You can add cumin powder into gravies and other recipes so that the spicy and pungent impact decreases.
- Also, drink cumin sherbet by adding one spoon of cumin powder, one spoon of honey into a glass of water.
8. Black Pepper
Black pepper has an amazing effect in burning fat cells. We normally use black pepper for sprinkling on toast or on some dishes to add taste. However, black pepper is very useful in overall weight loss.
- It prevents development of fat in the body.
- It helps in maintaining digestive organs.
- It accelerates immunity of the body, giving energy to fight against diseases.
How to Use?
- Continue sprinkling black pepper powder on dishes.
- You can drink a mixture of water, black pepper powder and honey for weight loss.
If we simply ignore the awful smell of garlic, then it serves as a valuable ingredient for weight loss. Apart from garlic for weight loss, it has immense medicinal properties.
- It helps in maintaining health of cardiovascular organs.
- It boosts immunity of body system.
- Garlic plays an important role in melting belly fat. This is simply cool!
- It minimizes food cravings.
- It accelerates metabolism of the body.
How to Use?
- Garlic can be used easily in various recipes.
- If you eat raw garlic, it serves direct benefits to your body.
- You can also prepare a special groundnut and garlic chutney for bread spreads and adding to gravies.
Thus, these natural weight loss herbs are a boon for all those women who are keen in reducing weight and getting into a proper shape. We can get these herbs easily at the store or at the vegetable vendor. It is our task to incorporate these weight loss herbs in our diet in a right manner. So, next time, when you go for grocery shopping, you will get a better idea how each weight loss herbs will help you in shedding those pounds.