Table of Contents Hide
- Why Cucumber to empower your body?
- Benefits of Cucumber Water-Empower your body.
- 1. Hydrate Yourself Like A Pro with Cucumber Water-Empower your body.
- 2. Brings Down The Whooping Blood Pressure-Empower your body.
- 3. Your Way To A Healthy Skin-Empower your body.
- 4. Great Source Of Antioxidants-Empower your body.
- 5. Takes Care Of The Bones-Empower your body.
- 6. Prevents The Body From Cancer-Empower your body.
- 7. Best Drink For Weight Loss-Empower your body.
- 8. Keeps Away From Bad Breath-Empower your body.
- 9. Cucumber Water Is Free Of Artificial Flavour-Pure and powerful.
- 10. Great When Combined With Lemon- A powerful combination.
- 11. Great For The Muscle Strength-A natural buildup.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cucumber Water
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Empower your body with the benefits of cucumber water; It is not a lesser known topic nowadays. You must have heard about this drink the most from fitness enthusiast and weight watchers. This is because this is preferably the best and the safest detox drink to have during weight loss regime. It soothes the inner body with all the goodness it deserves. Especially in summers, this drink does the best work in releasing heat from your body and at the same time, flushing out all the unwanted toxins. Let us get into detail about how this drink is so good for every one of us.
Why Cucumber to empower your body?
There could have been a lot of other options for detoxifying the body, but what’s all the fuss about cucumber? This is because of the following reasons:
- Cucumbers are comprised of a number of Vitamin B types including B1, B5, and B7 (biotin).
- Vitamin B group is very good for the body since these work towards releasing the anxiety and makes up for the damages caused because of stress.
- The two main components of Cucumbers are water and fibre. These are the two elements which are present in the maximum amount.
- Because of a good water content, cucumbers work excellent for hydration. Whether eaten in the form of salad or made into a cucumber drink, they are the best agents for hydrating your body for good.
- Being rich in water content, cucumbers work as the excellent cooler for the body. When consumed, they calm down the inner heat and soothes the body and mind.
- Cucumber is very low in calories since it is mostly water. So, it is great for a healthy salad or snack for all the weight watchers out there.
Benefits of Cucumber Water-Empower your body.
If you are looking for an easy and healthy option to detox your body, cucumber water will be the best way to go. Not just plain cucumber water, but there are a whole lot of tasty recipes you can follow to make it a fun evening drink. Plus, you don’t have to worry about the calorie count. This is a pure guilt-free drink which is only going to promote your weight loss plan. Let us check out in what ways cucumber water is great for us.
1. Hydrate Yourself Like A Pro with Cucumber Water-Empower your body.
Your body is 70% water. But that’s not enough. You need to keep your body hydrated at all times by having at least 8-10 glasses of water every day. If not, your body can start facing health issues. But why plain water? Give the simple water a little twist by turning it into cucumber water to add in the extra benefits of cucumber too. This will only encourage you to drink up more.
2. Brings Down The Whooping Blood Pressure-Empower your body.
For people who eat excess salt, they are likely to suffer through high blood pressure, also known as hypertension. This is because the excess salt consumed by the body is retained which causes the body to hold fluids. This causes high blood pressure. However, potassium works as an electrolyte which helps in managing the sodium retained. Which is why cucumber water is great for hypertension patients since it is rich in potassium. Making it a regular drink will surely bring down the blood pressure levels noticeably.
3. Your Way To A Healthy Skin-Empower your body.
Cucumber water directly makes your skin healthier in all the good ways. When it flushes out all the toxins from your body and nourishes your body from within, the glowing effects can be clearly seen on the outside. Also, being rich in the Vitamin B group, it gives the skin the vitamins it wants to maintain the healthy status all along.
4. Great Source Of Antioxidants-Empower your body.
Your body needs enough antioxidant-rich food products to steer clear of many health issues such as chronic diseases that include cancer, heart problems, Alzheimer’s disease etc. Cucumbers are rich in Vitamin B group and other antioxidants. Having cucumber water regularly will make up for the antioxidant requirement for your body.
5. Takes Care Of The Bones-Empower your body.
For healthy bones, your body needs protein. Protein is made with the help of Vitamin K which is present in cucumbers in a good amount. Having cucumber water daily will surely help to maintain a good bone health. This could be one of the best ways for getting healthy bones. You are going to drink water every day. Why not mix up some cucumbers in it?
6. Prevents The Body From Cancer-Empower your body.
For cancer prevention, antioxidants are needed. These are present in abundance in cucumbers. However, besides antioxidants, other compounds such as cucurbitacin and lignans are also present in cucumber. These elements help in preventing growth of cancer cells in the body. These along with fisetin helps in slowing down the process of prostate cancer formation. Drinking cucumber water regularly keeps your body at bay from such risks.
This single reason can be more convincing for you to start consuming cucumber water daily, isnt it?
7. Best Drink For Weight Loss-Empower your body.
One of the best cucumber water benefits is that it promotes weight loss. Being a great detox water for weight loss, this one is sure to kick-start your weight loss routine by starting with flushing out excess toxins and unwanted cholesterol out of your body. In other ways, it is very low in calories and very high in water content. Keeping you hydrated all day long, it will also keep you full and away from consuming unnecessary calories. A win-win for everyone!
8. Keeps Away From Bad Breath-Empower your body.
Bad breath is caused due to bacteria in the mouth that causes odour. However, if you keep your body hydrated with cucumber water, these bacteria won’t be able to reside in your mouth. This invites a healthy and fresh breath and kicks out any odour causing bacteria out of sight.
9. Cucumber Water Is Free Of Artificial Flavour-Pure and powerful.
Many detoxifying drinks make use of artificial flavours and colours. Cucumbers main component is already 95% water. Mixing them with simple water only raises the flavour of the water without adding any foreign components that may cause the body damage. This is the most natural detoxifier possible.
10. Great When Combined With Lemon- A powerful combination.
Simple cucumber water is great but it works even better when paired with lemon. Lemon’s antioxidant properties add to the detoxifying properties and at the same time, adding to the taste. There is no extra effort needed. When you are adding cucumber slices to your water, just add in 1 or 2 drops of lemon too, and you are good to go.
11. Great For The Muscle Strength-A natural buildup.
Along with being great for bones, cucumber water can prove to be great for maintaining a good muscle strength. Cucumbers are rich in silica which is an important component that works in keeping connective tissues healthy, thus maintaining good muscle strength. One of the best ways to work towards that is adding some cucumber slices to your workout sipper to make cucumber water your default water.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cucumber Water
1. What are the benefits of cucumber lemon water?
Cucumber and lemon can be mixed up to form cucumber lemon water and this drink has a lot of benefits to offer. The cucumber will complete the hydration process of your body. Being rich in Vitamin B and K, it will induce all the necessary benefits into your body. Other than that, lemon will work as a great antioxidant and cleaning agent which will drive the toxins out of your body. The detoxifying properties of cucumber and lemon combined will benefit your body in the best way possible.
2. How to make cucumber water?
There can be many ways to make cucumber water but one of the simplest recipes is given below.
- 2 cucumbers (sliced)
- Lemon slices
- Mint leaves
- Pour the water into a container.
- Cut the 2 cucumbers into thin slices and put them into the water. Add 2-3 slices of lemon too.
- Add some ice and mint leaves and let the water chill for about 2 hours in the freezer.
- Your cucumber water is ready. Filter out and have a glass in every 1 to 2 hours to fetch the maximum benefits.
3. How does cucumber water detoxify the body?
Drinking enough cucumber water helps the body flush out toxins. Water in itself is a great element to get rid of all the waste lying around in your body. When combined with the goodness of cucumber, the fibre and antioxidant properties of cucumbers raise up the process and gets your body in active mode to push forward the toxins accumulated earlier. These are passed out of your body via urine. Having a glass regularly over the whole day will detoxify your body in the simplest way possible.
4. Can I put salt in my cucumber water?
There is no harm in putting salt in your cucumber water for once in a while. However, it is recommended that cucumber water should be consumed salt-free for maximum benefits.
So, these were some of the cucumber water benefits. Make it a habit of having cucumber water instead of your trivial plain water and you will be on your way to a healthy, toxin-free body!
Loved our Cucumber Water article? Please share it with your friends on social media. Also please leave your valuable feedback and share your experience in the comments section below.
Have a great and healthy day ahead!