Whoever said that tea was addictive and bad maybe that person did not know about the various health benefits of tea. Tea is one of the best drinks for various ailments, and one of it is burning of fat. A hot cup of fat burning tea is just a perfect to start your day, if you are worried about your weighty issues. Other than that, it can also soothe your sore throat, while giving warmth to your body. In this article, you will find all the information on how tea can help you with your fat problems.
How To Use Tea To Burn Belly Fat?
The fat in the belly increases due to certain diseases or health conditions. These could include diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, sleep apnoea, etc. As per the National Institute of Health, women undergoing menopause, might have excess fat around their belly, and might have larger waists, when compared to their hips. These women are more prone to get breast cancer. To get rid of these issues, one can drink certain herbal teas, which contain some natural elements. These elements can help in preventing and lessening the stomach fat.
How Does One Accumulate Fat In The Belly?
Belly is that part of the body, which gets swollen when we eat a lot, without burning the fat through exercises. This is a very common phenomenon, and is experienced by men and women. It not only disfigures the physical structure, but it also makes a lot of things inconvenient. A person starts feeling uncomfortable with the belly fat. So, along with diet control, and exercises, one should drink these teas, which can help in shrinking the stomach, so that it becomes flat and smooth.
To lose belly fat, is the toughest challenge faced by everybody. While losing overall weight is easier, the belly fat refuses to budge. It is mainly because of poor functioning of organs, which are responsible for the detoxification of the body. While organs, such as lungs, kidneys, colon, and liver are responsible for the cleansing of body of impurities, the improper functioning of any of these can lead to excess belly fat.
While belly fat can look ugly, it also has some health concerns. It can lead to hypertension, diabetes, cardiac problems, Osteoporosis, difficulty in breathing, dementia, migraines, etc. In such cases, a detoxifying natural tea is the best for flushing out the toxins from the body, while cleansing it of impurities.
In fact, choosing a cup of tea over bottled beverages will help in avoiding those extra calories, which you end up accumulating in your body.
- Teas have magical properties, which can bring down your hunger hormones, while increasing the burning of calories. So, what you lose is body fat, without doing anything much.
- A cup of tea can reduce the risk of diabetes and heart diseases.
What are The Properties of Herbal Teas?
Herbal teas have low amount of fat in them, but they are loaded with nutrition. Some of the natural ingredients found in the herbal tea, include polyphenols, theophylline, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and lots of other natural and organic elements. The theophylline helps in stimulating the metabolism. The polyphenols are the fat burners and have tremendous fat burning properties in them. Some of the herbal teas have more amount of polyphenols, which can help in reducing the fat from the belly.
Best Fat Burning Tea For Weight Loss
Given below are some perfect examples for a belly fat burning tea. These can be taken every day, so that the slimming properties are maximized.
1. Green Tea
Green tea is also known as Carmellia Simensis. It contains the polyphenols, which are essential for producing the thermogenic activities in the body. These help in utilizing the calories to get converted into energy, rather than storing them as stomach fat.
- Green tea can unlock the fat cells, and bring you on the path of losing fat.
- You can increase the chances of blasting off fat more effectively when you drink a cup of green tea just before doing workouts.
- Drinking around 3 to 4 cups of green tea every day, along with a 30-minute exercise session, can help you lose up to two pounds extra, when compared to people, who don’t drink tea at all.
- This is because the green tea has a special ingredient, called catechins, which are really effective in losing belly fat.
- It releases the fat from the fat cells, while speeding up the capacity of the liver to turn the fat into energy.
2. Oolong Fat Burning Tea
Oolong Tea can help in boosting the metabolism. By helping the body in digesting the fat and blocking the carbohydrates, the tea is quite effective in fighting with fat. Oolong, in Chinese, means ‘black dragon’. The leaves of this tea are picked and shaken, which can cause bruising. When the leaves dry, the edges of the leaves become red in colour, and the surfaces turn light yellow. These leaves are then fried in the pan, which gives you a semi-fermented tea. This tea is really effective in digesting the food after meals.
- Oolong tea is a light and floral tea, which is loaded with Catechins.
- This tea can help in promoting the weight loss, due to its ability to boost the body’s ability for metabolizing the lipids.
- As per the studies, people, who regularly sipped this special Oolong tea, lost around 6 pounds in the period of 6 weeks. So, one gets to lose almost a pound per week.
3. Mint Tea
Mint is a wonderful herb, which has various medicinal benefits. Not only does it enrich the taste of the food, it also contains various nutrients, and is a source of goodness for health. So, go and make a cup of peppermint tea, and it will give you soothing effects.
- Mint tea will suppress the appetite, and take you on your path to weight loss.
- As per the studies conducted, people sniffing peppermint, every couple of hours, lose around 5 pounds a month on average.
- Mint tea has the least amount of caffeine, as compared to coffee, so they are really good for bedtime.
- In fact, you could also add a few drops of oil of peppermint on the pillow. This will give you slimming effect.
4. White Tea
If you like your tea to be white, then, you should definitely go for the White tea for losing fat. White tea is very effective in preventing new fat cells from getting formed.
- The process of making white tea includes drying it up naturally, in the sunlight. So, this tea is least processed, and is also the richest source of antioxidants.
- It contains three times more polyphenols as compared to the other teas.
- Not only does it boost the lipolysis, by breaking down the fat, but it also helps in blocking the formation of fat cells in the body.
- So, your waistlines are toned and tight, and you are on your way to weight loss.
5. Guggul Tea
Guggul Tea to burn belly fat, is also used in making Ayurveda medicine.
- With the fat regulating properties that this has, it can help in increasing the metabolic rate of the body.
- This tea is mainly used for managing weight, and also has various rejuvenating and purifying properties.
- So, go ahead and drink a cup of hot Guggul tea, and you would be waving goodbye to your belly fat.
6. Laurel and Cinnamon Tea
This is one of the most effective tea that burns fat in the belly. Laurel is the plant, which helps in stopping the digestive gas in the stomach from getting accumulated. So, it is helpful in preventing the belly from getting inflamed.
- Cinnamon is very good for weight loss, as it has powerful fat burning properties, and can also help in maintaining the blood sugar level in the body.
- For preparing this tea, you only need to boil water, add about 8 to 10 laurel leaves, along with 2 to 3 cinnamon sticks.
- If you wish to sweeten the tea, you can add some Stevia, which is a natural sweetener. And, your fat burning tea is ready.
7. Horsetail Tea
Horsetail is another magical fat burning tea for slimming down the belly. Horsetail is a natural diuretic plant, which helps in eliminating the retained fluids, and cleanses the body.
- It is effective in eliminating the water from the body, and enhances the purifying process, by almost 30% more than what the body might do naturally.
- The horsetail can be mixed with other herbs for making that perfect fat burning tea.
- So, you could add lime or cinnamon to it, so that the taste of the tea is improved, and it also becomes more beneficial.
8. Cinnamon and Honey Fat Burning Tea
The unique blend of honey and cinnamon works wonders for the belly. While cinnamon helps in losing weight, honey is also another wonderful ingredient for weight loss, especially the belly fat.
- The best thing would be to replace the sugar with honey, so that your tea is sweet, without the added calories from sugar.
- You can easily prepare this tea by boiling water, and adding a tablespoon of honey, along with ½ tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Strain the tea, and drink it throughout the day. In fact, you must ensure that this is the first and the last drink for you in a day.
9. Lemon Tea
Lemon is another wonderful ingredient for losing the belly fat. It not only helps in burning fat, but is especially useful in removing the fat from the gut. It removes the inflammation that is caused due to indigestion.
- A lemon detox will be the perfect solution for your weight issues.
- For making this infusion, you only need to boil water, and add the lemon juice to it.
- Drink it every day, preferably early in the morning, on an empty tummy, and you will find a huge difference. You can also add honey to it, so that you get a sweet taste.
- Lemon also contains Vitamin C, which is required for building up stronger immunity, along with citric acid, which maximizes the functioning of enzymes for stimulating the liver.
- With pectin in it, lemon helps one in feeling full for a longer time. Also, they alkalize the body, and reduce the hunger cravings throughout the day.
10. Aloe Vera and Linseed Fat Burning Tea
Aloe and Linseed are very good for losing belly fat. Linseed is the seed, which contains large quantities of fibre, it helps in speeding up the metabolism, and in discarding the fat.
- Aloe Vera is a medicinal herb, having lots of useful properties.
- It helps in eliminating the stool from the body, and in regulating the bowel movements.
- You can easily prepare this infusion by boiling the water, and adding 2 leaves of aloe vera, without the thorns, along with flax seed powder.
- Strain this and drink it the first thing in the morning. If you want to enrich the taste you can add lime juice or honey to it.
11. Ginger Tea
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in promoting the glucose sensitivity, while increasing the serotonin levels.
- This can help in controlling the cravings.
- Other than that, it cleanses the body of impurities, and fights with fluid retention.
- It also reduces the discomfort, which is associated with indigestion. To make this tea, you will need a cup of boiling water, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, a small spoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of honey, along with a small ginger piece.
- Add all the ingredients, other than honey in the boiling water, and let it brew for about 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, strain the liquid, and add honey to it. Drink this twice every day, and you will feel the difference.
These were some of the fat burning tea, which can help you lose fat. While you should continue to follow your balanced diet, along with exercises, these teas can help you in reaching your weight loss goals much faster. Whatever you drink and do, just try to be consistent, and don’t give up soon. Consistent efforts over a period of time, will produce the results that you wish to see.