Lemon Water Recipes For Losing Weight Fast!
Everyone wishes to have that perfect looking toned body. One thing that comes in the way in perfectly shaping your body is being overweight. Obesity has become one of the major problems today. Losing weight is something that can be found in many people’s every day to do lists. If you too are looking for some ways through which you can lose weight really fast, then this homemade weight loss drinks article is for you.
These simple lemon water recipes will really help you in losing some pounds really fast. Yes! Heard me right! Lemon is more than just a thing that’s to be included in the beauty regime. It can be your best friend if you are looking for some healthy ways of losing weight. The best part is that homemade weight loss drinks are the natural ways that don’t come along with side effects.
Read on these super easy lemon water homemade weight loss drinks to lose weight fast. Let’s get started!
Homemade Weight Loss Drinks to Lose Weight
1. Lemon Ginger Recipe for Losing Weight
Lemon and Ginger are both best ingredients for homemade weight loss drinks. The combined effects of lemon and Ginger will speed up the rate of metabolism which helps you in losing fat and lose weight gradually. Ginger has thermogenic effects which will aid in the process of weight loss. On the other hand, there is lemon which has high vitamin C content. The vitamin C will help in flushing out the toxins from our bodies. This will decrease the swelling effect near the abdominal area. Thus, if you have a fat belly, this lemon water recipe is what you should be looking for. This one works wonders for having a perfect ten on ten flat bellies if followed on a regular basis.
How to Make It?
- Take a glass of water. Squeeze one lemon to it by extracting all the juice out of the lemon.
- If you love lemons and the sour taste, you can also try squeezing 2 lemons to it.
- Grate some ginger to it and stir it well. Grate it into very tiny pieces such that you can easily take it along with the drink.
- Stir the mixture well so that the lemon juice and the grated Ginger are blended well with each other.
- Drink this juice every day in the morning as soon as you wake up from the bed.
- Remember that you have to drink this juice on an empty stomach for best results. If you want to speed up the process of losing weight, then consider drinking this juice twice a day.
2. Lemon Juice With Mint
Mint is known for the properties of digestion. The very flavor of mint will help in activating the salivary glands. This activation will help in the production of appropriate digestive enzymes. This speeds up the process of digestion and digestion is done in an efficient manner. This will control weight gain as all the toxic substances are thrown out from the body. Lemon with the citric acid properties is a perfect element for weight loss. Blending lemon juice with mint will show you noticeable results within 2 to 3 months if followed on a regular basis.
How to Get Started?
- Take a big glass of water. For best results, you can heat the water on a low flame to make it Luke warm.
- Add the lemon juice to this mixture by squeezing one fresh lemon.
- Get some fresh mint leaves, wash it and add them to this mixture. Cut them into tiny pieces if you desire.
- Blend the ingredients well by stirring the mixture. Adding honey to this juice can also be considered if you want to enjoy a delicious drink.
Drink this juice every day in the morning before you eat your breakfast. Also, drink it before going to bed every day. This will help in healthy weight loss and if you practice it on a regular basis, you can notice effective results within one or two weeks of usage.
3. The Cucumber – Lemon Water Recipe
Most of us are aware that Cucumbers are low-calorie foods. Loaded with the fiber known as dietary fibers, it has properties that will help our bodies in keeping up the body alkaline. It also flushes out the extra toxins in our bodies and helps in effective digestion of the food.
Cucumber is especially known for increasing the metabolism rate that helps in burning the extra calories in your body and helps in getting that perfect shape. Lemon water when blended with the cucumber juice will have amazing combined effects that will work wonders for aiding weight loss. The excess heat in your body is also removed by drinking this juice which will avoid accumulation of belly fat.
How to Make It?
- You need to take 2 to 3 glasses if the water in a big pitcher.
- Extract the juice of cucumber by gently mixing it with water in a mixer. Note that cucumber juice should be made very carefully using the fruit mixers as you don’t want to crush the cucumber seeds. Add this mixture to your large pitcher of water.
- Squeeze 2 lemons into the pitcher.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey to this mixture for taste.
- Drink this juice twice a day by storing the pitcher of water in the refrigerator. This juice also can be used as your energy drink after workouts.
4. Lemon and Aloe Vera – Homemade Weight Loss Drinks
One of the main causes which prevents from losing weight is the increased blood sugar levels. Aloe vera is a magic ingredient that helps in regulating the blood sugar levels and keeps you at bay from weight gain. Aloe vera also has properties that can increase the rate of metabolism. This one will especially work out for you if you are following strict workout schedules. It helps you in regaining the energy through which you can work out more.
Thus, you will be sweating more which helps in healthy weight loss. The lemon juice which will be added with this will work as add-on that will supplement the benefits of Aloe vera juice.
How to Get Started?
- Take some fresh aloe vera leaves. Using a knife, cut the edges of aloe vera and the outer peeling of the leaf. Use a spoon to take the gel out of the leaf. Another alternative could be the counter aloe vera gel that you can find in any medical shops.
- Take some water in a glass. Add aloe vera gel and squeeze two lemons into it.
- You can add 1 tablespoon of sugar or powdered Jaggery to this. According to Ayurveda, powdered Jaggery helps in losing weight.
- Drink this juice every day followed by a regular meal. Drinking this for at least 4 to 5 weeks will give you noticeable results when you are trying to lose weight.
Those were some of the lemon water recipes which you can drink everyday in order to lose weight naturally. Note that you have to be really patient when it comes to natural home remedies. You cannot expect to see results within one or two days of usage. These homemade weight loss drinks take the time to show you some results. You just got to be a little patient when it comes to the application of natural remedies. But, remember that these natural remedies will not carry any side effects like the expensive over the counter products that you buy. Try out the best lemon water recipes for losing weight fast now and be mind blown by the results! Time to get started!