We have always wished for a supple, flawless skin that feels smooth and beautiful. But our happiness always get short lived when we see a pimple, blackheads or white heads on our face. Here in this article, we will see how to get rid of acne with very effective home remedies which are easily available in our kitchen!
Acne occurs due to poor nutrition, hormonal imbalances or oxidative damage. Cases of acne can vary from mild to severe with outbreaks on the face, chest or back which left untreated can lead to scarring and lower self-esteem. As the outbreaks are sometimes severe, people opt for drugs or topical medications over home remedies for acne. But it is possible to treat acne naturally and even the scars without leading to any side effects. Hence let take an insight about what could be the home remedies for acne.
Wish to have acne free skin? Click here to read about 4 absolutely fantastic face masks that will banish away acne…
How To Get Rid of Acne With Home Remedies?
Here are some of the simple and easy remedies that can help in curing the acne problem. Acne home remedies are time tested and easy to use. I hope this home remedies will surely answer of how to get rid of acne naturally.
1. Baking Soda : Amazing Remedy to Treat Acne!
Baking soda or soda bicarbonate acts as natural exfoliant to the skin which can unplug the pores and remove the dead skin. It helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prepare a paste of 1 to 2 teaspoon baking soda with little clean water. Apply this paste on acne and leave it for few minutes. Rinse it off thoroughly. Repeat this process once or twice a week.
- You can even prepare a paste with 1 to 2 tablespoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 5 tablespoon honey and juice of half lemon. Apply this paste on the face for few minutes and rinse it off thoroughly. However do not overdo this remedy.
2. Tomatoes : Great Remedy for Removing Pimples and Acne Scars Too!
Tomatoes, being rich in Vitamin A and lycopene, helps in removing pimples as well as their scars. Vitamin A helps in healing the skin and growth of skin cells.
- Just apply freshly prepared tomato pulp on the face and leave it for twenty minutes. Then wash with water.
- You can make a pack of avocados or cucumber with tomato pulp. Make a paste of avocados or cucumber with tomato pulp. Apply this paste on the face and leave it for half an hour. Rinse your face thoroughly after this. This pack can be applied like two days in a week.
If you do not know how to get rid of acne with home remedies, click here to follow steps in detail…
3. Aloe Vera and Turmeric Pack : Great Mask for Acne Free Skin!
The anti- inflammatory properties of turmeric and anti – fungal and anti-bacterial properties of Aloe Vera helps in removing the toxins from the skin ,balancing the moisture level of the skin. Turmeric, being the exfoliating agent and Aloe Vera, being rich in nutrients and polysaccharides, help in the removal of pimple scars.
- Make a paste of fresh turmeric and mix 1 teaspoon Aloe vera pulp with it.
- Apply this pack on the pimple scars and wash off after 20 minutes.
4. Aloe Vera and Neem Face Mask : Ideal for Removing Dark Spot!
This face pack is beneficial to remove dark spots, acne scars, pimple marks or discolorations, thus being one of the best acne treatments.
- Take 1 tablespoon neem leaves powder. If neem leaves powder is not available, then you can prepare a paste of fresh neem leaves.
- Mix the powder or neem leaves paste with 1 table spoon aloe vera gel.
- Then add 1 tablespoon honey. Combine the ingredients until smooth.
- Once the pack is prepared, wash your face with luke warm water. Apply a thin layer of this pack on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash your thoroughly with water.
- Regular use of this pack keeps your skin flawless.
To know these amazing home remedies for acne scars, click here to read on this article…
5. Multani Mitti or Fuller’s Earth and Sandalwood Face Pack : Great for Blemishes Free Skin!
This face pack helps you to get rid of infections and make your face free of blemishes. Multani mitti or Fuller’s earth makes a stop on the excessive secretion of oil and would bring a glow on the face.
- Take 2 tablespoons Multani mitti, 2 tablespoon sandal wood powder and 1 tablespoon gram flour or Besan in a bowl. Mix it with 1 tablespoon rose water to a thick paste.
- Apply this pack on the face or affected areas and keep it for 20 minutes. Wash your face thoroughly. For best results, use this pack twice or thrice a week.
Do you aware about the benefits of mint leaves? See here hoe it is guaranteed solution for all problems…
6. Onion, Oatmeal and Honey Pack : Effective Mask for Acne Free & Glowing Skin!
This homemade face mask provides blemish free skin and bring out a glowing complexion to your face. Though the addition of onions to the pack tend to make us feel disgusting due to the odor of onions, this pack is efficient against acne.
- Grate a small onion and make it into a paste kind with juice in it. Take 4 teaspoons of this onion paste.
- Take a cup of plain, unsweetened and unflavored oatmeal. Boil it till it is cooked thoroughly. Strain the water and allow it to cool.
- Put this softened oatmeal in a blender, add the onion paste with its juice and make a fine paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey to the pack and mix well.
- Apply this pack on the face and keep it for 20 to 30 minutes. Then rinse it off with water.
Hence these best and natural acne treatment can be beneficial, effective, easy to prepare with the ingredients that are readily available in our kitchen or in the market.
Are you looking for a perfect glow on your face? You will love to find effective home remedies for your skin.
Precautions for Acne Treatments
The remedies for acne are immense and efficient, but we need to consider certain precautions to avoid relapse of this condition. Apart from this, these precautions can act as a boost to the ongoing acne treatment.
Some of the precautions are:
- Avoid unbalanced diet. Eat more of green and yellow vegetables. Avoid excessive fatty or sugary products.
- Too much of coffee, alcohol or smoking aggravate acne and hinder the absorption of Vitamin C, hence slowing the recovery.
- Avoid oil based foundation while applying makeup. Remove the make up properly after reaching home.
- Tie your hair properly so that it doesn’t brush against the acne.
- Wash your face gently and regularly with a mild soap, twice a day, once in the morning and one in the evening and even immediately after workout to rinse the sweat off.
- Avoid being awake during late nights. Get plenty of sleep.
Thus with regular use of home remedies and precautions, you will get answer for how to get rid of acne with easy available ingredients! It will not be long enough that you will achieve that smooth, supple and solution on how to get rid of acne that you have always dreamt of.