Being tall is something everybody dreams for. But not all of them are blessed with a good height. While being short can just be considered as a negative point when it comes to looks and personality, for some, it could really bother a lot & we think how to grow taller. There are men who are very worried about being short as they won’t be allowed to be a part of Army or Navy. Women to love to stand tall and slender.
The sad part is that your height could depend on the genetics that you’ve inherited from your parents. It’s unlikely for you to be tall if your parents are short. Now, that doesn’t mean that you can never grow tall at all! Yes! There are natural ways through which you can increase your height. You will stop growing tall after you’ve crossed your teenager. Now, let me tell you, that’s a myth! You can grow tall even after you’ve crossed teenage. There is always a way out see!
Read this article to know how to grow taller by a few inches even after you’ve crossed teenage.
Would you believe that the vegetables that you eat can help you grow your height? Yes, it may sound strange but it’s a fact. We have listed few vegetables which if consumed daily will help you grow taller. The best part is that all these vegetables listed down in here are easily available and easy on the wallet too. So, you don’t really have to spend the fortune on over the counter height increasing products that come with side effects. Let’s get started with how to grow taller!
How to Grow Taller?
Bean is a common ingredient in the Indian kitchens. It is very rich in vitamins, carbohydrates, folate, fiber, and proteins. The nutritional specialists recommend this vegetable be consumed on a regular basis in order to increase the height.
How Does It Help?
- Beans are loaded with essential proteins that are especially responsible for increasing the heights. The seeds that you can find in the beans are very helpful in increasing your height.
- The growth hormones are stimulated by regular consumption of beans. Note that, these growth hormones are especially responsible for increasing the height. Also, you need to eat it every day in order to increase your height. Eating it once in the blue moon won’t help.
- The best way of consuming beans in order to increase the height is by boiling it and eating it. You can also make a vegetable salad out of it by adding some other vegetables and add some salt or pepper powder to spice it up.
Did you know the health benefits of seeds? Let’s get to know the health enriching seeds a little bit.
2. Lady’s Finger- How to Grow Taller With This Diet?
Commonly called as gumbo or okra, lady’s finger is a flowering plant that is very rich in carbohydrates and minerals. The Lady’s finger is also loaded with antioxidants which are why it forms part of a few beauty regimes too. It is especially famous for performing the function of a laxative which is why it’s very sticky in nature.
- The studies have proved that consuming Lady’s finger on a regular basis will stimulate the height increasing hormones in your bodies. The results are best when you make it a point that you eat them every day for at least 2 to 3 months.
- There are a lot of Lady’s finger recipes, but the one that works best for increasing height is the lady’s finger juice. All you need to do is grind the lady’s finger by adding a pinch of salt and spices for a yummy taste.
3. Turnips For Weight Gain
This pinkish-red vegetable is very rich in vitamins, cholesterol, and fat. Turnips are generally grown in many temperate regions of the world but this is consumed in almost all the parts of the world. This vegetable again is loaded with properties that can release the height increasing hormones. These hormones will show how to grow taller within 3 to 4 months of regular intake.
- By adding Turnips into your everyday vegetable diet, your height will increase by a few inches.
- You can easily consume it by extracting the juice out of a turnip. This will become easier for you in consuming it. You can also make turnip soup by adding some spices to it. If you have kids at home and want to increase their height too, the turnip soup could be the best choice. Kids would totally fall in love with it, and so will you. This way you won’t even be realizing you are on a “Height gain” diet. When you are less conscious, it becomes much easy for you.
- The other way of consuming it could be by adding it to vegetable gravies or vegetable biryani along with other vegetables.
Don’t miss Top 10 Home Remedies to Gain Weight!
4. Green Peas to Grow Taller
Green peas are loaded with a lot of bodybuilding hormones. It is loaded with the essential vitamins and minerals which are helpful in increasing the height of the body. In Ayurveda, it is believed that a person can increase his height by a few inches if he regularly consumes green peas. Note that, you are supposed to eat green peas and not dried ones. Dried ones would lack in the properties that are responsible for increasing height. Hence, make sure you go for fresh green peas.
- The rich element of green peas which is called lutein is very helpful in increasing the height.
- There are also other essential vitamins and minerals along with lutein which will help in releasing the growth hormones in your bodies.
- The easiest way to consume green peas would be to add the boiled green peas in your diet. If they’re made a part of your breakfast and dinner, you can see noticeable results within 1 or 2 months.
5. How to Grow Taller? – Fresh Spinach
This bushy green leafy vegetable is loaded with iron and calcium. The fiber content is also found in abundance in the spinach. Mostly found in the South Asian countries, this vegetable has properties that can help you to add few inches to your height. This vegetable can be especially recommended for women. So, all ears women! If you want that tall and slender look, you should be looking for spinach.
- Spinach works on the idle growth hormones that are present in your bodies. This will help you in increasing the height of your body naturally in a very short period of time.
- Blend the washed spinach leaves with water and make a fine paste out it. You can season this paste with some other vegetables and spices and make a yummy gravy out of it. Make sure you consume spinach leaves at least thrice a week if you want to see some noticeable results in your height growth.
Those were some vegetables that can help you in increasing your height by some inches. These are the natural ways which do not come along with any kind of side effects, unlike those expensive products that you buy over the counter. Try them out and be prepared to be blown by their magical results. So, time to go green!
Originally posted 2016-12-14 16:56:50. Republished by Blog Post Promoter