Table of Contents Hide
- What are Fennel Seeds (Saunf)?
- What is Green Tea?
- How To Lose Belly Fat With Fennel and Green Tea Drink?
- How to Make The Fennel and Green Tea Drink to Reduce Belly Fat?
- When and How Often to Drink The Fennel Seeds and Green Tea Drink?
- Where and How to Buy Fennel and Green Tea?
- What are The Benefits of Fennel and Green Tea?
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Are you tired of carrying that extra baggage on your waist of belly fat? Finding a way on how to lose belly fat? Wishing for that dream waist shape and size? Then Fennel Seeds & Green tea drink is the way to go! If you are aim is stuck on how to lose belly fat then it is time for you to stop wasting any more of your time and energy to find ways for how to lose belly fat, and become friends with Fennel Seeds & Green tea drink.
Fennel Seeds & Green tea drink is one such ingredient that will help you to reduce your belly fat and help you regarding how to lose weight. If you are obese and facing the struggle about how to lose belly fat, then here is the solution.
Indulge in the goodness of Fennel & Green tea drink and watch your waistline go smaller with each day.
What are Fennel Seeds (Saunf)?
Fennel is a herb that is found in almost every household in India and Indian subcontinent as a mouth freshener and digestive, consumed post meal. Fennel is also offered to the guests arriving at home in traditional Indian culture. Fennel seed or Saunf is extensively used worldwide to reduce tummy fat. It is a feathery little seed that is used in herbal medicine for its anise-like aroma and is a dull green in color but turns brown on cooking. It has a beautiful fragrance and endless health benefits.
What is Green Tea?
It is plain and simple tea leaves but it is these leaves that do not undergo the least amount of oxidation in their processing. The color of this tea is a little pale and it tastes lightly bitter. Today it is available in a number of variants and has innumerable health benefits to help reduce belly and stomach fats.
How To Lose Belly Fat With Fennel and Green Tea Drink?
Time and science have proven again and again that Fennel & Green tea both have been responsible for bringing the marvelous reduction in tummy fat and also cleansing and burning of stored fats.
You can make efficient utilization of Green tea and fennel for how to lose belly fat. Have a look at the healthy weight loss drink that we create just for you to help you get rid of stomach fat and aid you to lose weight fast.
How to Make The Fennel and Green Tea Drink to Reduce Belly Fat?
Ingredients for Making The Fennel and Green Tea Drink
- 1 bag or 2 teaspoons of Green tea
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 2 cups of water
Procedure to Make The Fennel and Green Tea Drink
- Take a heavy based pot and add the water to it and put the pot in high flame.
- Add fennel seeds to it and wait for it to come to a boil.
- Simmer after the boil and cover the pot with a lid.
- After 10 minutes add the green tea leaves or bag in the pot.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes until the bag has incorporated the water with its flavour.
- After 5 minutes remove the bag and let the tea come to a room temperature.
You should know the amazing benefits of Fenugreek seeds for overall health & beauty, please click here to know more…
When and How Often to Drink The Fennel Seeds and Green Tea Drink?
Stick by the saying that “anything in excess causes hazards!”. Do not be fooled by the fact that the Fennel and Green tea will give you drastic change in your waistline and reduce your tummy fat in a few days.
To kick start reducing belly around your waist, reserve a serving for the early morning first cup on an empty stomach. Opt for one serving in the evening. These two servings are comfortable to help you lose belly fat effectively and on some days let the count go to 3.
Continuous daily intake will help you to trim your belly fat around your waist fast.
Where and How to Buy Fennel and Green Tea?
Fennel is a spice that is very easily available in any supermarket under the herbs and spices section. It is small elongated green colored seeds. Take notice if there is any kind of damage or discoloration happening or if there are bores in the seed, if any, means it is infected by some insect. Keep fennel away from moisture for a longer shelf life.
While for Green tea, check for a high catechins count, that houses the health-promoting flavonoids in the green tea. Store green tea in a dark and dry place in an airtight container.
What are The Benefits of Fennel and Green Tea?
- Green tea is renowned for burning belly fat
- Fennel and green tea boost your metabolism
- Improves and strengthens digestion
- Both fennel and Green tea possess anti-cancerous properties.
- Improves eyesight
Did you ever think that our very own Saunf or Fennel seeds could be used to target and reduce belly fat? It’s high time you stop fretting about how to reduce tummy fat. With the aid of this healthy weight loss drink, achieve that targeted body shape you always imagined yourself in!
Did you try out the Fennel and Green tea drink yet? How was your experience? Please share it with us in the comments section below. Also please do not forget to share this article with your friends and family on social media.
Have a Happy Weight Loss!