In today’s stressful lives, making extra efforts to stay healthy has become very important. Needless to say, we need to look into our daily diet and lifestyle that can either impact us in a positive way or negative way. Making healthy diet charts is important as one should not compromise with the nutrition present in the food. Soups are a great way to start your diet plan and maintain a fit and healthy body without compromising on nutrition. Cabbage soup diet recipe will give you the great start.
Have you wondered how to make homemade pancakes? Try out this delicious pancake recipes…
Vegetables are a great source of nutrition and should be a mandatory ingredient in your soup. Have you ever considered a cabbage soup diet recipe in your meal chart? Following are the benefits and cabbage soup diet recipe that you can easily prepare.
Benefits of Cabbage Soup
Cabbage soup diet is highly beneficial as it is high in fiber and low in fat. This helps in curbing unhealthy hunger cravings throughout the day keeping your diet well planned and nourished. Cabbage is rich in Vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E and also rich in anti-oxidants. Cabbage soup provides as a wholesome meal and offers a quick short term remedy for weight loss.
Have you been thinking of giving your kids some sumptuous dishes? Click here to get Easy Pancake Recipes…
Have a look on Quick and Super Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Weight Loss!
Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe
Here goes the interesting ingredients into your cabbage diet soup:
- ½ cabbage chopped
- 2-3 diced or chopped tomatoes
- 5-6 green onions chopped
- 2-3 bell green peppers
- 2 bunches of celery
- 6 to 7 large cups of water
- Seasoning of salt, pepper, chillies and garlic
Have you been looking for easy recipes? Click here to follow lasagna recipes…
- Add sliced onions along with garlic chopped in a big pan.
- Take out the seeds and membranes of the green peppers by cutting the stem off. Add this to the pan.
- Take out the leafy portion of the cabbage and add finely chopped cabbage pieces to the pan.
- To this mixture add evenly chopped tomatoes.
- Since cabbage soup can become bland to taste, add seasoning like garlic, chillies, salt and pepper. You can customize the seasoning according to taste.
- Add 6 to 7 large cups of water to the vegetable mixture and bring to boil on a low flame.
- Evenly stir the mixture continuously and cook completely.
- Re-check the seasoning and salt according to taste.
- Serve steaming hot and delicious.
Click here to know what could be the 5 healthy breakfast recipes that can help us in losing weight.
This wonderful recipe is one of the best soup diet for your healthy and weight loss plan. Not only is it healthy, but it can be prepared to accentuate your taste buds as well. Want to kick-start your healthy life by following a healthy diet? What are you waiting for? This cabbage soup diet recipe is at your disposal!!