Table of Contents Hide
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- What are Causes of High Blood Pressure?
- What is Normal Blood Pressure?
- How Do I Know I Have High Blood Pressure?
- Diet and Tips on Lowering High Blood Pressure
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Hi there, I am a stranger, and here I would like to share some common scientific facts and some tested and tried practical ways for lowering high blood pressure, sweet people with blood pressure problems!
So let’s start with some introductory baseline for this article first, what are the true means of lowering your blood pressure! Well first you must know that when you are living in this new age modern life where they have like a million tastes for yogurts and milkshakes, for a sane person with some quiet thinking done by him/her, it can be very easily and correctly assumed that that sort of life must be….Racing!
Racing like Usain Bolt hell bent on making a complete buffoon out of speed of light and laws of physics, which he does on every Tuesday apparently!
Here We bring for you benefits of breathing techniques that you must be aware of …
What we mean to say here is this no matter how hard you try or how ‘safe’ you think you might be there are just so many uncountable random and fixed craps happening in life that sooner or later you find yourself deep down in one of its many jaws being chewed like some chewing gum.
Whether you like it or not, Hercules had nothing on this modern day Hydra!
So before we begin with some simple tips for lowering high blood pressure, first let’s find out what in the name of jiminy cricket is it in the first place?
You will love to know these several tips to handle stress and get relief from anxiety …
What is High Blood Pressure?
Imagine this if you throw your two year old child through a water slide then the child obviously puts pressure against the slide’s surface as he reaches the pool horrified and shocked and then laughing like a child eventually does!
Okay bad example but that is essentially what happens when our heart pumps blood through our veins, the blood puts pressure against the walls of the veins, if somehow that pressure gets high you will start feeling uneasy, your head heavy and really out, plus heart attacks and strokes free, free, free!
So lowering your blood pressure actually begins by recognising where it comes from!
Wondering how to relieve sinus pressure? Get some home remedies, so you can achieve quick and long lasting relief from pain.
What are Causes of High Blood Pressure?
Take your pick –
- Less to no physical activity
- Too much salt in diets
- Too much alcohol consumptions
- Old age
- Family history
- Kidney diseases
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders
- Sleep apnea
They are the most noticed reasons so far, although the mysteries of this world especially medical world are ever mysterious, so we can be cautious at the least!
Let’s have a look at the amazing benefits of yoga for healthy body and mind that you must know!
What is Normal Blood Pressure?
Before lowering your blood pressure, check out if you have that condition or not, there are many easy ways by which you can easily get your blood pressure reading, just go to your local doctor’s clinic and check it out, here is a chart of blood pressure rating and what does that mean in safety measure!
- Normal – less than 120 over 80 (120/80)
- Prehypertension – 120-139 over 80-89
- Stage HBP – 140-159 over 90-99
- Stage 2 HBP – 160 and above over 100 and above
- HBP in people over the age of 60 – 150 and above over 90 and above
If you do not have time to pick up the dumbbells or to exercise daily, here are few easy yoga poses for back pain relief…
How Do I Know I Have High Blood Pressure?
Before getting a healthy tips from us on lowering high blood pressure first know where exactly you stand on the BP chart and before getting to that chart you must know the symptoms!
The most common symptoms of High Blood pressure can be that the person with HBP would be feel dizzy, have enormous headaches, may nauseate, fatigue and unable to respond normally, just lies there in dark and seclusion. That is the easiest way to know that dude, something’s up with Chad!
Diet and Tips on Lowering High Blood Pressure
- Power Walking : When you are out here trying to make your life easier now that you have found out that you have high blood pressure now, and then power walking is probably the best and most practical way lowering your blood pressure!
- Deep and slow breathing : Doing deep breathing exercises or any relaxation stretch activity like yoga can work wonders for lowering High Blood Pressure.
- Yummy potatoes are your friends now : Here is a bright tip, now use potatoes as your main meal ingredient, because they contain potassium and that is a lifesaver man!
Let’s explore best acupressure points for headache and migraines…
- Be smart with salt- from now on be very smart with your salt using, it has been seen that certain types of people like old people, African Americans and those with a family history of blood pressure have something sensitive with high usage of salt so be smart with it!
- Dark chocolaty Escape- have a hefty amount of dark chocolate in your diet now as you make jeering faces on your family members, the chocolate will help your body chemicals the jeering will re-sustain your deepest evil desires to rise from the dark again!
- Some supplements won’t hurt either- take some coenzymes, they have shown to be really helpful in lowering your blood pressure! Although it goes without saying that you must consult with your doctor first with this!
- Drink alcohols (a little bit, daily)- thank you! Thank you! I know you love me! Thank you, anytime! Anytime! Your love is my award! Thank You (*eyes moist*)
Lets have a look at numerous benefits that we get from practising Yoga daily.
- Have tea or decaff coffee if you are weak on will power : Don’t use your normal coffee with all its nagging aunt caffeine with it, try decaff coffee if you must or try ginger tea, it is great!
- Work less (than usual) : Thank you, thank you again my dear friends, I will keep doing this just so that you can bless me with your affection and praises, thank you, thank you very much (*eyes moister*)
- Music : Yes, music works wonder in high blood pressure as it soothes you down internally and makes you go deep into a state of trance where healing of the body exaggerates sickeningly high, yeah that is a thing!
- Soy’s up : …and finally bring in soy or soy products in your life to bring the change needed to be on the fitness grounds of life!
Learn what is Sun salutation Yoga and how to do it?
So here were some crucial things if you were looking for a way for lowering high blood pressure, we hope you had what you wanted and please use your phone’s search engine to look around the internet for more, there are all sorts of forums and communities where you can discuss helpful and insightful situation and get some truly amazing support for lowering high blood pressure!