Some Quick Facts About Avocado Oil
- People believe that Avocado comes with calories that would make them bulky, however, the fact is that it helps those who want to lose abdominal fat.
- The fiber obtained from Avocado also helps in controlling the appetite.
- Avocado oil is a prime source for getting utmost proteins while the fruit avocado is rich in minerals and vitamins.
- The oil is extracted from the fine pulp of the avocado fruit.
- Avocado oil helps in reducing cholesterol from the body which improves the health of the heart.
- Avocado oil massage also helps in reducing the impact of arthritis in the knees and joints.
- The avocado oil is filled with Oleic acid, which is a very healthy fat.
- During 1596, the Spanish people used Avocado oil as cooking oil.
What is Avocado Oil?
Have you heard about avocado oil for hair loss?
Yes, hair loss has been a crucial problem these days. With age no bar, the problem is widely observed due to various reasons.
Avocado oil is obtained from the pulp of the Avocado fruit. Also known as Extra-virgin Avocado oil, comes with a number of benefits for hair, skin, and health. The oil is widely used unrefined and cold-pressed so that it doesn’t lose any nutrient in the extraction process. Using Extra-virgin Avocado oil would also come with water-soluble Vitamins that get lost in the process of extraction. Avocado oil is widely used as a natural treatment for various health issues, as well as for hair and skin benefits.
What Nutrients are Present In Avocado Oil?
Many people think, is avocado oil for natural hair a good solution? Here is the nutrient list it comes with, which would attract your attention towards the oil for a natural solution for hair.
Avocado oil is rich in various nutrients like monosaturated fats, copper, proteins, folic acid, minerals, magnesium, etc. which helps in strengthening the hair from the roots. It also contains a healthy dose of Vitamin B and Vitamin E, which work on the follicles of the hair and helps in repairing the damage. As it is used both internally and externally, the oil is much popular as a nutrient supplement. The oil also comes with polyhydroxylated fatty alcohols which are particular molecules found in Avocado. Apart from all these, another important nutritious ingredient in the oil includes chlorophylls, carotenoids, phytosterols, beta-sitosterol, etc. Hence, avocado oil for natural hair is a perfect way to start with eliminating the harsh chemicals.
What are The Benefits of Avocado Oil For Hair?
As avocado oil comes with bundles of nutrients, it is considered to be the best way to deal with nearly all the hair problems.
1. For Promoting Healthy Hair Growth
Among the various benefits of avocado oil, this is the primary reason why it is used widely. The oil increases the flow of blood to the follicles of the hair which promotes the growth of hair. The oil is also combined with other healthy oils like olive oil, amla oil, etc. which work on the scalp that helps you with healthy and long hair.
2. For Providing The Hair With a Smooth Texture
As mentioned above, avocado oil comes with monosaturated fatty acids, which increases the avocado oil benefits for hair. The monosaturated fatty acids work on the texture of the hair providing the rough and dry hair with smoothness. The oil is widely used by the people with brittle hair. On applying the oil to the hair on weekly basis by combining it with coconut oil, it improves the state of the hair and makes it silky smooth. So, want to have that bouncy hair with silky curves, try the avocado oil now.
3. Repairing The Damaged Hair
The avocado oil for dry hair also provides the hair with required nourishment, which helps them in repairing the damage caused to it. Avocado oil is full of Vitamin E and Vitamin B, which works on the damage caused to the hair and the scalp also. Whether the damage is the result of pollution, harmful chemicals, sun rays, styling tools, gels, etc., avocado oil is a perfect and natural rescue that helps in restoring the health of the hair.
4. Providing Strength To The Hair From The Roots
Having weak hair sucks. Weak hair generally results in hair loss, which also weakens the roots of the hair. Avocado oil for hair helps in giving the hair its strength back. It works on the roots and follicles of the hair with strong antioxidants which nourish the roots and prevent them from breaking. For better results, avocado oil is mixed with almond oil, olive oil, amla oil, etc.
5. Provides Naturally Shinning Hair
Does your hair look dull and frizzy? Avocado oil for natural hair would help you regain the lost natural shine. The oil works magically on the hair and provides natural shine with nourishment. The oil adds hydration and moisture to the hair and the scalp that works on the tresses which makes them glossy and healthy. For better results, use avocado oil on weekly basis for getting that shining natural hair.
6. Helps in Fighting Against Dandruff
Avocado oil for dry hair also helps in dealing with dandruff. Dandruff basically occurs when the scalp goes dry. Avocado oil comes with monosaturated fats with it that helps in keeping the scalp moisturized. It also prevents the scalp from developing dandruff, as well as, cures dandruff that is caused due to psoriasis. However, if the dandruff is caused due to oleic acid, avocado oil would worsen the situation. Hence, it is better to seek the help of the doctor before beginning with avocado oil for treating dandruff.
7. Protects Your Hair From Getting Tangled
Have you ever tried to comb your hair when they are wet? Do they get tangled easily? Yes, when the hair is wet, they are likely to break and get tangled as they are fragile in that state. It provides the hair and scalp with some lubrication that protects your hair from tangling. For this, apply avocado oil to the hair directly after washing hair or before washing hair.
8. Lightweight Hair Oil For Sensitive Skin
Does applying oil give you any kind of skin or scalp irritation? The avocado oil for hair would help you out in nourishing your hair without any kind of irritation or scalp infections. The oil carries the penetration process on the scalp and hair, and it doesn’t even leave any kind of greasiness on the scalp or hair. It is light weighted leaving your hair shiny, silky and soft after application.
9. For Moisturizing Hair and Scalp
Just as your skin requires moisturization, the hair and the scalp require it too. The benefits of avocado oil for hair also includes moisturization in the list. It works on the hair, the follicles, and the scalp when it gets dry and provides it with required moisture. This product is much beneficial as a routine moisturizer which can be used on weekly basis for giving your hair that natural moist back.
10. For Hydrating Your Hair
Does spending days on the beach, pools or even the rooftop damage your hair? Does your hair get brittle, dry and greasy? This is the time when it requires hydration. For such hair, avocado oil proves to be the best hydrating ingredient. The oil pampers your hair and the scalp very well by nourishing it from the roots. It provides a boost to the natural appearance of the hair and you get that natural curve and bounce again.
Henceforth, when it comes to the avocado oil benefits for hair, one can say that it plays the role of an all-rounder that helps you get into that desired hair look without using any kind of harsh chemicals and styling tools on it.
How Should You Apply The Avocado Oil On Your Hair?
Generally, the widely adopted way of applying avocado oil to the hair is by massaging it directly on the hair and scalp. However, the application method also depends on the benefits of avocado oil for the hair you are looking for. Here are some effective ways of using avocado oil for hair.
- If using avocado oil for hair growth, mix it with other essential oils like lavender or peppermint well and apply the oil to the scalp by gently massaging the scalp. This would help in opening the blocked follicles and would increase the flow of blood in the scalp, boosting your hair growth.
- Similarly, if you are using avocado oil for moisturization, prepare a hair mask using avocado, banana, avocado oil, honey and coconut oil. Apply the mask and leave it on the hair. The mask can be left for a minimum of 20 minutes to 3 hours for desired moisturization. Wash off with warm water and shampoo with zero chemicals.
- The avocado oil for hair is also used for the hot oil treatment, that comes as a complete nourishing package for the hair. For this, boil avocado oil and extra virgin coconut oil and apply on the hair by massaging it. After application, tie a warm towel on the head. Wash out after 20 minutes with warm water.
So, eager for getting that naturally shining and healthy hair? Begin with avocado oil and see how magically it works.
Read more – Benefits of Avocado: Present Age Powerfruit!