Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water!
Some Basic Points To Keep In Mind While Drinking Water
- While drinking water, make a point to sit and drink rather than standing and drinking as standing would disturb the fluid balance in the body, damaging the joints and bones.
- Don’t gulp all the water at once in a single Instead, go for small sips, swallow it, take a breath and go for the other. This helps in easy weight loss.
- Drinking cold or chilled water is surely not recommended as it disturbs the digestion process and also hinders the circulation of blood to the organs. Go for warm water or room temperature water.
- Have a glass of water only when your body sends you the signal of being thirsty.
- As you wake up, the first thing to do is to have a glass of water for flushing the toxins out of the body.
- For better health, have water that is stored in copper or silver pots or vessels.
- You can add some ingredients to the water like kokum, lemon, fennel seeds, mint, khaskhas, rose petals, etc. for additional benefits.
- Make sure you are not over drinking water. Drink the required number of water glasses.
- Drinking warm water with meals help in helping the digestive systems to work efficiently and reduce the chances of food stagnation in the tummy.
Is Warm Water Actually A Therapy?
There are many people who have a habit of drinking warm water every morning. But do they know what are the benefits of drinking warm water?Truly speaking, drinking warm water is considered to be one of the effective water therapies, introduced by Japanese Traditional Medicine. This therapy comes with a number of health benefits apart from those obtained by drinking required water.
Nearly everyone needs a cup of coffee or tea as soon as they jump out of their bed in the morning. Instead, replacing the caffeine with a warm glass of water would not only give you a fresh start but will also give your body organs complete support to function well.
What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water?
While knowing the health benefits associated with warm water, one should also know the correct time to have it to obtain maximum benefits. Here are some health benefits associated with drinking warm water.
1. Protects Your Skin From Premature Aging
This is the very first benefits of drinking warm water for skin. Definitely, no one would like to get wrinkles and dull skin that are the primary ground of aging in their early life. This happens due to the presence of the toxins in the body that damage the skin. Warm water flushes out the toxins and cleans your skin well. It also increases the elasticity and repairs the skin cells.
2. Much Helpful During Menstrual Cramps
Many women carry the hot water bag during their menses to get rid of the pain caused due to the menstrual cramps. But did you know, drinking warm water can also be effective for the same? Drinking warm water helps in relaxing the muscles in the stomach and helps in getting rid of the menstrual pain by slowly reducing it. It is also an effective therapy for any kind of cramps because it improvises the capillary circulation and relaxes the muscles.
3. Helps In Burning Fat For Weight Loss
If you are experimenting with different ways of reducing weight, add warm water to the list. There are various benefits of drinking hot water to lose weight.The best time to have water for this is as you wake up in the morning. Warm water in the morning on an empty stomach increases the metabolic activity in the body which helps in burning abundant calories during the day. When combined with other ingredients like lemon, honey, cinnamon, etc. it comes with amazing results,especially on the belly fat.
4. To Help Your Digestion System
Drinking warm water throughout the day is much helpful for the digestive system. Warm water smoothens the digestive system and helps it working actively. As you have warm water, it passes through the intestines, stomach, and other digestive organs and keeps them well hydrated that helps n eliminating the waste from the body. It works as a lubricant and dissolves the eaten ingredients that your digestive system might find hard to digest.
5. For Providing Relaxation To The Central Nervous System
Warm water is also helpful for the central nervous system. It is among the various benefits of drinking warm water. If your nervous system is healthy, it makes it easy for you to have controlled reactions. It also reduces the chances of having pain or body ache. The chances of getting panic also reduces. It is also advisable for the people suffering from arthritis to have warm water as it would relax their nervous system for painless movements.
6. Helpful In Constipation
People suffering from constipation issues should develop a habit of drinking warm water before bed. When you drink warm water, it helps in the contraction of your intestines which helps in removing the waste that is trapped in there. It easily gets removed from the body. If you don’t have a habit of drinking warm water daily, having it during constipation is the best way without any medication.
7. For Proper Blood Circulation
Again, blood circulation is among the various benefits of drinking hot water the whole day. Just as having a warm water bath is helpful for the circulatory organs, drinking some warm water is also helpful in the same way. When the blood flows properly into the body, it would help in managing your blood pressure levels that would eventually reduce the chances of developing any kind of cardiovascular disorders. To add to the benefits, drinking warm water at night before bed would help in relaxing your mind and gives you a sound sleep.
8. Helps In Recovering From Achalasia Symptoms
Achalasia is a stomach issue where the esophagus faces trouble in moving the food to the stomach. People suffering from it cannot swallow the food and sometimes, it also gets stuck in their esophagus. Drinking warm water throughout the day can help you in getting comfortable in swallowing the food easily. It is effective on meat or similar heavy meals or while having oily food.
9. A Natural Detox
Warm water serves to be a natural detox for the body. It helps the body in detoxification as drinking hot water would increase the temperature of the body leading to an increase in sweating. As you sweat, your body eliminates the unwanted toxins through the pores in the body. This also cleans the pores giving you a clean and clear skin.
10. To Get Relief From Nasal Congestion
The benefits of hot water whole dayare also good for the people suffering from nasal congestion. Warm water works well on the nasal allergies, coughs,and cold that lead to sinus. Drinking hot water would help in quick movement of the mucus stuck in the neck. This would easily help in its removal through the nose or by coughing that gives quick relief from nasal congestion. This is an effective way of reducing the effects of the sinus. Apart from drinking warm water, steam is also helpful in unclogging sinus.
11. Reducing Stress Levels
This might surprise you, but the benefits of drinking warm water also include reducing the stress levels to a great extent. It helps in fighting against anxiety and managing the stress levels. The consumption of warm or hot water alone or when combined with coffee or tea helps in working on the stress levels and improves the mood of the drinker.
Hence, merely replacing the cold drinking water with warm water brings too many surprising health benefits. It works on the two main body elements that are the digestive system and the nasal system that are basically the roots of any disease.
What Are The Limitations One Must Look After While Drinking Warm Water?
How much hot water should I drink a day? This is a common question that is asked by various people who are suggested with drinking warm water. No doubt, drinking warm water gives an opportunity to help your body remain healthy in many ways, there are still some limitations to the number of glasses or quantity of water one should drink. Hence, keep in mind the following things while you begin with the warm water therapy.
- Avoid drinking too hot water as it may harm the tissues in the esophagus.
- Too hot water can also damage the taste buds and turn your tongue scaled.
- Keep a watch on the temperature of the water you are going to drink. It should be warm enough .that your neck and mouth can bear.
- While working in hot climate areas one should avoid the intake of warm water.
- Also, avoid warm water while you exercise.
- Drinking warm water would decrease your thirst, and so it is not recommended for the people suffering from dehydration as it may add to the chances of reducing water levels in the body.
- For the people looking for weight loss, 3 to 5 glasses of warm water during the day is much beneficial.
- According to the health authorities, an individual can take around 2 liters of warm water in a day, which is also known as the 8 by 8 rule, which is around half a.
So, what are you waiting for? Begin your warm water therapy today and help your body in various ways to remain fit and healthy.