Table of Contents Hide
- How To Get Rid Of Body Pain?
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Body ache or body pain is such that it can happen to any person at any point of time. There is not any defined way for body pain to occur. This can happen due to many different reasons. Some of the reasons include various physical activities such as exercises, running, walking for a long time, standing or sitting at a place for a long duration of time without moving and many such activities. This all can make you tired and even can fatigue which brings out body pain. In such case, you will ask for how to get rid of body pain.
For many people body pain occurs due to weakness and sometimes due to cold weather and climate. Body ache or pain is not something to be worried about as there are many ways and solutions to cure the pain and prevent it from increasing.
There are many homemade remedies and treatment for the same. Besides all the solutions and treatment it is of utter importance to make sure to avoid lifting heavy weights or work and try to take some rest while work and in between every task you perform.
How To Get Rid Of Body Pain?
Below are some of the major solutions which can be helpful in how to get rid of body pain.
1. Oil Massage
Oil massage is found to be best relief for the body pain. It helps you to relax and reduces the ache and pain.
- In order to massage, take a spoonful of mustard or coconut oil and warm it slightly.
- Apply this oil on the painful areas and gently massage the surface.
- You need to massage till the area feels warm and then take rest.
- This method will reduce the pain instantly and provides relief.
Both coconut and mustard oil have relaxing and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it ideal for pain relief.
In case the painful areas are not reachable by you, never hesitate to take help. You can ask someone to massage the areas for you to get relief.
2. Take Proper Sleep
Any sleeping disorders can be a reason for the body pain and body ache. Therefore, it is very much advisable to sleep properly at night and do not stay awake till late night.
Also ensure that you are sleeping in the proper position like legs should be straight and relaxed way. Improper sleeping position can result in body ache when you get up in the morning.
Before sleeping, just check that your body is in a relaxed position and you are not experiencing any discomfort.
3. Take Proper Rest
In today’s fast world taking rest has become an obsolete factor. Everyone is so busy in their work that they forget that their body needs rest. Working continuously for a long time is not the healthier way of doing any task. A proper rest is needed by the body after work.
It is important to understand that rest does not mean only sleeping. Lying down on the bed for some time, close your eyes or even not doing anything means rest. It is important that your hands, legs, neck, eyes and ears are not doing any task for at least some hours in a day,
Our body organs are crucial and just like machines, they keep functioning all the time. Therefore, to increase their performance and functionality, it is ideal to take rest.
These days, acupressure is in high demand. Thanks to its pain relieving and relaxing properties.
What Happens In Acupressure?
- A small tender, marble sized knot is present in our muscle which is known as trigger point.
- These trigger points makes to acupressure point inside our body.
- In order to get instant relief, the trigger point should be pressed with intense pressure and the point needs to be held as it is for minimum of 45 sec.
- Repeat the process for 5 mins or so and relief for the same can be felt.
While performing the same, it would be painful initially but going on the relief can be felt and the body pain is removed.
Acupressure is no rocket science. It is just that you need to have knowledge of the points to get relief immediately from pain.
5. Listen to Music
Although it sounds absurd, listening to music has the relaxing effect on the mind and the body. According to a study, listening to music can help in reducing the pain inside the body especially the back pain. It acts like a therapy for any pain.
It does not have any medicinal effect. Listening to music is helpful as it distracts the mind with something memorable and interesting rather than the thinking of the pain. Therefore, it has more of the psychological impact than the physical effect.
You can select the music of your choice and listen to it for few minutes. You will definitely get absorbed in the same forgetting about any pain in the body.
6. Yoga Asana Can Help
Yoga has many healing properties associated with it and pain is indeed one of them. There are many yoga asanas which can be very helpful in reducing the pain.
Performing yoga for 30 Minutes daily can be very beneficial for both body and mind. Hence make a routine to perform yoga every day to stay fit and healthier. Yoga is also helpful to prevent any form of body pain. An important thing to note here any form of yoga will cause body pain initially, however regular practice will keep pain and aches at bay.
However, it is always advisable to learn yoga from a trained instructor rather than trying to perform yourself. A proper instructor can advise which asana you need to perform while in pain, otherwise, it may further aggravate the condition.
7. Try Tomatoes
Tomatoes can provide instant relief from pain. However, you need to consume them the moment you start feeling body ache. It is rich in Vitamin C and promotes blood circulation in the body thereby relaxing your muscles.
How To Make A Tomato Shake?
- Blend tomatoes in a container and extract the puree from it.
- Add this puree to a glass of milk and stir well.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder and a 2 tablespoon of sugar to it.
- Consume this shake and see the difference in the body ache.
It is very uncommon to mix milk and tomato juice. However, very few people know that this mix can do wonders for body pain and helps to relax muscles.
8. Milk and Turmeric
Milk and turmeric are one of the best solutions for how to get rid of body pain instantly. It is very effective and even works for body pain during illness.
- Take a glass of warm milk and add turmeric to it.
- Add a spoon of sugar and stir well.
- Drink this warm milk slowly.
- You will see the body ache goes off instantly and you feel energetic as well.
Milk provides you energy and turmeric is an anti-inflammatory agent. Together they also promote blood circulation in the body. At times you may witness a rise in body temperature; however, it is nothing to worry about.
9. Epsom Salt
Epsom salt is one of the best solutions on how to get rid of body pain. The natural minerals present in Epsom salt helps in blood circulation and is very soothing on the skin. It is believed to be one of the instant methods to get rid of body pain.
- Take 2 large tablespoon of Epsom salt and dissolve it in your bath tub.
- Soak yourself completely in this mix for about 20-30 minutes.
- Take bath in lukewarm water and then take rest.
- You will see your body pain vanishes instantly.
- You can also dissolve Epsom salt in a container of water.
- Soak a towel in the container and then place the towel on the affected areas for 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat this 3-4 times and you will get relief from body pain.
10. Herbal Tea
Herbal teas like green tea, ginger tea etc are really effective for body pain. They have anti-inflammatory and relaxing property which helps to get rid of body pain and also relaxes your muscles.
Drink this tea twice in a day for effectiveness. If you do not want to have tea then even lukewarm water is good for body aches.
It is important that you take plenty of rest. None of these home remedies will work, if you follow them without giving your body rest. Therefore, no matter which remedy you follow getting adequate sleep and rest is extremely important.
Our body is like a machine which works continuously. It is likely that sometimes due to lot of work, stress etc; your body may witness pain. These simple and easy home remedies will be of great help in such cases.
However, if you witness acute body pain and it does not go off in a day or two, it is always better to consult a doctor and take medicines accordingly. Too much of body pain is unbearable and may be the symptom for some disease, therefore act as fast as possible.
Hope you have found this article useful. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section below: