Hair is vitally important for every human as it presents you with an excellent game. Particularly girls love to have long and dense hair. Isn’t it? Yup, it gives them a feminine look! It furnishes them with a modish or rustic appearance which girls usually prefer.
But its true nowadays with the advancing environment, you are facing so much of difficulties in related to hair. Stop worrying! In this article, we have come up with the fenugreek seeds for hair growth. These seeds have a great impact on the growth of hair. This natural product gives you better results without major side effects when compared with the one containing chemicals.
What are Fenugreek Seeds?
Fenugreek seeds are hard and tiny seeds with the bitter taste. It is the golden yellow color with strong aroma when toasted. It is commonly known as methi seeds. It is obtained from fenugreek herb. It has a great impact on human health.
Fenugreek Seed Nutrients
Methi seeds are rich in all predominant nutrients for hair growth.
Look at Fenugreek Seeds Benefits?
- Induces hair growth
- Controls hair fall
- Fights with dandruff
- Gives a glossy look
- Prevents greying
- Fights with split ends
- Best hair conditioner
- Prevents oily scalp
- Fights with dry and itchy scalp
These are the great benefits of fenugreek seeds for hair growth. Let’s have a descriptive look about these benefits one by one.
1. Fenugreek Seeds For Hair Growth
Is your hair too thin? Often breaks? Here comes the best solution to get thick and dense hair. Proteins are the essential nutrients for hair growth. Methi seed does it with an enormous amount of proteins present in it.
Fenugreek seeds have several important nutrients for hair growth. It also has antioxidants which make the hair strong from its root follicles. Methi seed contains a hormone that has a great impact on hair growth and also the follicular problems.
Hair Growth Masks Using Methi Seeds
- Soak methi seeds overnight and grind into a fine paste. Apply the paste over the scalp and hair too. Leave it for 20 min and rinse it slowly to get tremendous hair growth.
- You can also add coconut oil along with the paste and massage it over the scalp to get better results. Here you have both the effects of fenugreek seeds as well as coconut oil. After half an hour, take hair wash.
- Go with curry leaves or egg whites along with fenugreek seeds and make it a smooth paste for a hair mask. Iron in the curry leaves and protein in the egg along with the methi seed nutrients enhances hair growth. This gives you thick and dense hair.
These hair growth masks idea sounds good, right? Come on, Go ahead.
How to Prepare Methi Seed Oil?
- 2 tablespoon of methi seeds
- 50 ml of coconut oil
- 10 curry leaves (if needed)
Boil the coconut oil and add methi seeds to it. Allow the methi seeds to boil for few minutes till it goes red. Also add curry leaves, if you prefer. Now let it down cool. Filter it and store in a bottle. Apply the oil daily and massage it over the root follicles for few minutes. This enhances your hair growth and shine.
2. Controls Hairfall
With the growing time, technologies and pollutions, most of us are facing the hair loss problems without any particular reason. Stay cool! We are here to guide you for controlling the hair fall naturally.
As we discussed, fenugreek seeds have proteins, a lecithinare and nicotinic acid which is effective against follicular problems and also paves a way for hair growth.
Fenugreek Seeds Hair Masks for Hair Fall
- Take half kg of methi seeds and sun dry it. Now grind it to a fine powder. Store it in a container for further use. Take a spoon of fenugreek powder and mix it with a spoon of castor oil, a natural ingredient which induces hair growth. Add few spoons of oil if you require to have a hair mask consistency. Apply it over the scalp and to the hair and massage it. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Also, add curry leaves paste along with the above-said mask to have still better hair growth.
- You can add coconut oil or olive oil to the methi seed powder and apply it over the hair loss areas. Leave it for 20 min and rinse slowly.
3. Fights With Dandruff
What is dandruff? Dandruff is a fungal infection which occurs when your scalp becomes dry. It’s the flake of dead skin over the scalp which is white in color. It can be seen on hairs and shoulders, makes you feel uncomfortable in front of others. Dandruff damages hair. Kick away your dandruff problem with an easy procedure with methi seeds.
Hair Mask for Dandruff
- Soak methi seeds overnight. Seeds get swollen the next day. Grind it to a fine paste for a hair mask. Now add a small cup of curd along with it. Mix it to get a smooth paste and apply to the scalp and also the hair. Leave for 20 min and rinse with water.
- Another method to get rid of dandruff is to add lemon juice to the methi seed paste. Massage it to the scalp and rinse thoroughly after 10 min.
- You can also have the combination of both lemon juice and curd with the methi seed paste to get a better solution for dandruff.
Repeat the procedure twice in a week. If your dandruff at the higher level, go with this hair mask daily to do away with dandruff.
4. For Shiny Hair
The trouble with the craggy hairs? Blemishing your style? Don’t give up! Have a glossy and shiny hair by using fenugreek seeds hair mask. Methi seed contains an emulsifying stuff, named lecitin. This lecithin, when immersed in water, gives out a slippery material which set forth shine to your hair.
Hair Mask for Shiny Hair
Immerse methi seeds in lukewarm water overnight. The next day, grind the seeds along with water soaked to have that slippery texture. Add a spoon of honey, lemon juice, and curd, if needed. Or else apply methi seed paste along with coconut oil over scalp and hair till the end of your hair. Have a hair wash after 10 minutes.
Hair gives you a good personality and it also indicates your health. Get a shiny and glossy hair texture by this hair mask and have a great style!
5. Prevents Greying
Greying shows off you older. Fenugreek seeds have the properties of retaining the pigment for hair color. Thus it delays greying. Potassium in methi seeds also gives a natural black color to your hair and makes you feel young. Don’t wait! Rush to your kitchen and go for methi seed hair mask to prevent greying.
How to Prepare Hair Mask for Greying?
Blend fenugreek seeds along with curry leave to a finer paste and apply on the scalp and hair. Wait for 30 min and hair wash it. Repeat it daily if possible to see soon the younger you.
6. For Damaged Hair
Many girls are now facing the problem of split ends and hair damage. Split ends might be a major reason for hair loss. The only effective remedy to control the hair damage is the methi seed hair mask. This hair mask replenishes the damaged hair and gives you a healthy one!
Hair Mask for Damaged Hair
Grind the soaked fenugreek seeds along with coconut milk. Use this paste over the scalp to hair tip. Leave it for 30 min. Have a hair wash mildly with water. Repeat this hair mask thrice in a week for an effective result.
7. As a Hair Conditioner
Hair conditioner is required when your hair is rough and matt. It also treats the damaged hair and keeps your hair healthy. Condition your hair using methi hair mask to keep it glowy and shiny.
How to Prepare Hair Mask for Conditioning?
Soak fenugreek seeds throughout the night to get a slippery by-substance over it, induced by lecithin in methi seeds. Grind the seeds along with the soaked water. Add coconut oil or almond oil. It also aids for conditioning your hair. Apply it on the scalp and hair till the end and massage for few minutes and rinse with water. Now you have got a soft and shiny hair!
8. For Oily Scalp
Sebaceous glands are responsible for producing sebum oil for the skin nourishment. It gives a layer for protection and prevents from drying. If it is in excess, it leads to oily scalp. This oily scalp leads to greasy hair that stimulates dandruff and makes your hair oily and dull which in turn attracts dirt over those areas.
Methi Seed Hair Mask for Oily Scalp
There are shampoos to remove oil from your scalp and dandruff too. But those shampoos remove the required oil too, leading to the dry and itchy scalp. Avoid these consequences by using fenugreek seed hair mask to get out of the oily scalp plus dandruff.
Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek powder and add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to it. Now make a paste by adding few drops of water in it. Apply it over the scalp and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash your hair with water or mild shampoo. Repeat it at least once a week to toss out the oily scalp.
9. For Dry and Itchy Scalp.
Dryness is the main reason for getting dandruff and itchiness over your scalp. Scrapping your scalp in front of everyone makes you feel sorry and they make fun out of you. Avoid all these consequences by tossing out the dryness using a natural ingredient, methi seeds.
As we said before, methi seeds contain lecithin which retains the natural color, imparts shine to your hair, effective against scalp problems such as dryness and itching.
Hair Mask for Dry Scalp
Apply methi seed paste along with the egg white over your scalp. Leave it for 30 min and rinse thoroughly. Get the help of shampoo to get out of the egg smell. Now clear out with the dry and itchy scalp and also get a shiny hair. Repeat the procedure twice in a week to have good repercussion.
People Ask For
1. Shall we take fenugreek seeds orally for hair growth?
Yes, you can have it orally. But you can get better results from the topical application over the scalp and hair. Only it can give you a good solution for problems like dandruff, split ends, oily, dry and itchy scalp.
2. How many times should we repeat this hair mask in a week?
Go with the hair mask twice in a week to get a good upshot.
3. Can we use shampoo after having a wash of fenugreek hair mask?
Yep, but you can use only mild shampoo or go for plain water hair wash. The next day with the shampoo of your choice.
4. Will it be able to get instant results with fenugreek seeds for hair problems?
It exactly depends on the problem. You will get the instant result for shiny and glossy hair. For other hair problems, it may take some time.
Of course, methi seeds for hair always work great. These seeds provide you an excellent welfare for hair growth and its related problems. Don’t miss it again! Grab the fenugreek seeds in your kitchen and go for any of the above-mentioned hair therapies to have a glossy, long and dense hair to charm up your gaze.
Read Next – Fenugreek Seeds Benefits – The Spice of Health!