Some Quick Benefits About Homemade Conditioners
- The homemade conditioners are chemical free and made from natural ingredients that are environment-friendly.
- The natural ingredients of the conditioners help in treating a number of hair problems with ease.
- The homemade conditioners get easily absorbed by the hair and the scalp that moisturizes and nourishes the hair well.
- The homemade conditioners are cost-effective than the costly chemical-based conditioners available in the market.
- The conditioners not only provide moisturization to the damage and dry hair but also help them in growing healthy.
- There are a variety of homemade conditioners so that you can select the best for your hair and scalp according to the texture of your hair.
- The natural ingredients in the conditioner helps in cleaning, moisturizing and deeply nourishing the hair and the scalp.
What Are Homemade Conditioners?
Having damaged, frizzy and dry hair that is truly tough to manage? Why not use a conditioner to get that blooming look similar to that in the conditioner advertisements! Yes, there are many people who are using conditioners for daily use for having that lovely bouncing hair. However, they are unaware of the damage the chemicals in the conditioners are coming up with. In such situation, the best way to keep your hair nourished and frizz free is using homemade conditioner for dry hair.
Homemade conditioners are conditioners that are made from natural ingredients eliminating the harsh chemicals from the ingredient list. They are also made from kitchen leftovers that are mostly thrown in the bins for making homemade deep conditioner for dry hair. There are people who think that making conditioners at home is a hectic job, and hence, they prefer getting readymade conditioners available in the market. But the fact is that it is much easy to prepare homemade conditioners for your hair.
What Are The Recipes For Homemade Conditioner For Dry Hair?
When it comes to homemade conditioner for dry frizzy hair, there are various conditioner recipes one can use for getting that magical look. Some of the common ingredients used for making the conditioners include coconut milk and oil, honey, yogurt, guacamole dip, avocado, Aloe Vera, almond oil, eggs, and much more.
Here are some of the popular recipes for how to make homemade conditioner for dry hair you must begin with.
1. Coconut Oil And Honey Conditioner
Coconut oil serves as a lubricant to the hair and helps in getting the desired texture. While honey is a natural absorbent that helps your hair with some moisture and helps it in the process of retaining. The homemade conditioner for dry hair made using these ingredients not only give your hair a different shine but also nourishes them from the roots for healthy growth.
For Making This Conditioner You Require-
- 1 tbsp of Virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of curd (add if you wish to)
- 1 tbsp of lemon
- 1 tsp of rose water
- Take a bowl and gather all the ingredients in them.
- Mix well combining all the ingredients making a thick texture.
- Shampoo your hair well and start applying the pack to the hair.
- Leave the pack on the hair for around 15 minutes and rinse off well with regular water.
2. Deep Conditioning With Coconut Milk
The coconut milk deep conditioner recipe is the widely used conditioner recipe that helps in the nourishment of the scalp. It is mostly used by the people who are facing dandruff problems in dry hair and dry scalp.
To Make The Conditioner Get The Following Ingredients-
- 4 tbsp of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 capsule of Vitamin E
- 1 tsp of Rosewater
- 1 tsp of Veg. Glycerin
- Get a bowl and mix all the ingredients by mixing them well.
- Apply the mixture of from the scalp to the end of the hair.
- Bound the hair and cover the hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it for around 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the hair using lukewarm water.
3. Coconut Milk And Almond Oil Conditioner
This is again a new DIY deep conditioner for natural hair, which includes coconut milk and almond oil. Just as coconut milk is a good lubricant, the almond oil is the best ingredient while looking for repairing the damaged hair. It covers the hair with a smoothing effect covering the hair with a protective layer.
For Making The Pack Get-
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of almond oil
- 1 tsp of rose water
The Process Of Application-
- Take all the three ingredients in a bowl and mix it well.
- Keep the mixture aside.
- Wash the hair using an organic shampoo and apply the conditioner to wet hair.
- Create parts of your hair as you apply from the scalp to the end of the hair.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off using lukewarm or cool water.
4. Aloe Vera Conditioning Pack
Aloe Vera is the best homemade conditioner for dry frizzy hair. It not only helps you in the accurate management of hair but also gives it a smooth texture for those bouncing curls on the face. Along with this, the pack is also used for moisturizing the dry scalp.
To Make This Pack, Gather The Following Ingredients-
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel
- 5 drops of Peppermint essential oil
How To Make And Use The Conditioning Pack?
- Bring all the conditioning ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep the mixture aside for around 5 minutes.
- Apply the conditioning pack on the scalp and hair on wet hair after washing the hair with shampoo.
- Keep the pack on the hair for around 5 minutes.
- Rinse well using cool water or lukewarm water.
5. Egg Conditioning Pack
Eggs bring you a conditioning pack of proteins that not only nourish your hair but also provide them with the desired strength. It is a widely used homemade conditioner for dry hair which can use with yogurt or even alone.
Ingredients For The Pack-
- 2 egg yolks
How To Make Homemade Conditioner For Dry Hair With Egg And Use It?
- Get the egg yolks and beat them well to make a firm mixture.
- Keep the mixture aside for some minutes.
- Wash your hair using a mild shampoo and apply the yolk to the hair thoroughly.
- Keep the egg yolk application on the hair for around 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with the help of cool water.
- Avoid using lukewarm or warm water for preventing the egg from getting cooked.
6. Olive Oil Conditioning Pack
Olive oil is a natural ingredient for making homemade deep conditioner for dry hair. The oil is widely used with honey also by people having dry scalp. Olive oil adds moisture to the hair and the scalp as it also protects the hair from any kind of damage.
How To Prepare For The Pack?
- 2 to 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of your choice
How To Apply The Pack For Conditioning?
- Mix olive oil and the essential oil in a bowl and warm them.
- Massage the oil on your hair and scalp.
- Cover every hair with the oil.
- Take a warm towel and wrap it around the hair.
- Keep the towel on the hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the oil using a mild or organic shampoo.
7. Avocado Conditioner Pack
The avocado conditioner for natural hair is widely suggested for dry and frizzy hair. The oils and the proteins it provides you brings a smooth layer of your hair and also moisturizes the locks well. It is an instant conditioning pack too while looking for an evening function.
Ingredients For The Pack
- Half avocado
- 4 to 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
How To Make And Apply The Pack?
- Mash the avocado well and add the peppermint essential oil drops in it.
- Mix the ingredients well and keep the mixture aside for 5 minutes.
- Prepare your hair by washing them using a mild shampoo. Make sure your hair doesn’t contain water.
- Apply the conditioning mask on the hair and the scalp well.
- Leave the mask on the hair for 15 minutes.
- Wash the hair with water by rinsing them well using cool water or normal water.
8. Banana And Olive Oil Conditioner
People are well aware of the benefits of Banana, but did you know it is an ingredient for making DIY deep conditioner for natural hair? Yes, banana, when combined with olive oil, provides deep protection and sustenance to the hair.
For Making This Nutritious Pack, You Need-
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
How To Make And Apply The Pack On The Hair?
- Take the banana and mash it properly. Add the olive oil in the mashed banana and mix well forming a thick puree.
- Make sure you don’t leave banana chunks disturbing you while the application.
- Part your hair and apply the puree on the scalp by massaging the puree.
- Leave the puree on the hair for around 30 minutes.
- Rinse out and wash using a mild shampoo.
Apart from all these, many experts also suggest using other homemade deep conditioner for dry hair like Pumpkin and honey pack, Lemon and Chamomile Pack, Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioning pack, Mayonnaise homemade conditioning pack, Mayonnaise, Egg White and Yogurt pack, Yoghurt, Egg Yolk and Avocado pack, Catnip hair conditioner pack, and many more.
So, eliminate the chemical conditioners from your shopping list and begin with the homemade conditioners to give your hair some natural care and health.