Table of Contents Hide
- Natural Remedies to thicken your hair
- 1. Indian Gooseberry- Thicken your hair naturally.
- 2. Eggs-Thicken your hair naturally.
- 3. Fenugreek Seeds-Thicken your hair naturally.
- 4. Aloe Vera-Thicken your hair naturally.
- 5. Avocado-Thicken your hair naturally.
- 6. Orange Juice-Thicken your hair naturally.
- 7. Castor Oil-Thicken your hair naturally.
- 8. Olive Oil-Very effective.
- 9. Flax Seeds-Very potent.
- 10. Henna Leaves-Very effective.
- Additional Tips to Make Your Hair Thicker
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Are you wanting to thicken your hair? Thick hair is a wonderful asset that increases a person’s physical appearance. Whether the length is short or long, every individual wants to have thick and beautiful hair. Hair loss accompanied with hair thinning and balding is a common problem which everyone wants to resolve nowadays. All are not fortunate enough to be gifted with thick hair. However, even those who have thick hair from birth lose hair due to lifestyle and environmental factors. Let’s see here some effective hair thickening treatment.
Have you tried expensive hair thickening treatment to get thick hair, but all in vain? If you are longing to have thick hair, it is time you approach a more natural alternative. There are several natural remedies that prevent hair loss, revive hair growth and make it thicker.
Natural Remedies to thicken your hair
Wondering how to thicken hair strands naturally? Nature has it all with its simple and safe remedies promote hair growth, increase volume and maintain a vibrant health of your hair. Following are some simple natural remedies to make your hair thicker.
1. Indian Gooseberry- Thicken your hair naturally.
More commonly known as “Amla”, gooseberry is one of the most popular hair thickening treatments to revive thin hair. Gooseberry has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that keep the scalp clean and healthy. This helps in reviving hair growth and makes it thicker. Mix amla powder with coconut oil and bring to boil. Strain this oil and apply onto scalp at bedtime. The following morning rinse with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
2. Eggs-Thicken your hair naturally.
Eggs are rich in protein and so are your hairs made of protein. Hence eggs are essential to make your hair thick and strong. It is one of the best remedies to increase the thickness of hair. Beat 2 eggs well in a container and apply this mixture on your hair. Leave on for about 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with a mild fragrance shampoo to remove the egg odour.
3. Fenugreek Seeds-Thicken your hair naturally.
Fenugreek seeds are not just good for your overall health but are also an effective hair thickening treatment to achieve thick and strong hair. They help in eliminating dandruff, reduces hair fall, and makes your hair grow stronger and thicker. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight and blend into a smooth paste. Massage this mixture onto your scalp and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair followed by a conditioner.
4. Aloe Vera-Thicken your hair naturally.
One of the best ingredients for hair thickening is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera has antiseptic and healing properties that reduce hair fall and make the hair thick and strong. Extract the gel from Aloe Vera leave and massage onto scalp. Leave for 45 minutes and wash with warm water. You can also combine Aloe Vera along with brandy and egg for effective results.
5. Avocado-Thicken your hair naturally.
For all the avocado lovers, there is good news for you. While you love eating avocados, these nuts have immense health benefits for the hair. Avocado is rich in vitamin E that helps make the hair thicker, stronger and more voluminous. Mash an avocado with banana and some olive oil. Apply this mixture onto the scalp and leave for about 20 minutes. Rinse your hair followed with a mild shampoo.
6. Orange Juice-Thicken your hair naturally.
If you are wondering how to increase the thickness of hair, then the orange juice is your best solution. Orange is rich in Vitamin C and helps to eliminate dandruff, keeping the scalp clean, and making the hair stronger and thicker. Mix orange juice with some apple pulp and apply on the scalp. Leave it on for about 1 hour and rinse followed with a conditioner.
7. Castor Oil-Thicken your hair naturally.
Castor oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids that promote hair growth and make it stronger. Massaging cold castor oil is one of the easiest ways to enhance the thickness of hair.Its high viscosity covers the hair completely and prevents hair fall. Mix castor oil and coconut oil in equal proportions and massage onto scalp in circular motion. Later cover your head with a warm wet towel for about 1 hour. Rinse with shampoo as usual and follow with a conditioner.
8. Olive Oil-Very effective.
Olive oil is considered to be one of the most effective hair thickening treatment to achieve thick and strong hair. Olive oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which promote hair growth. You can replace your cooking oil with virgin olive oil in your daily diet for healthy skin and hair. Olive oil can also be massaged on the scalp before going to bath or at bedtime. Olive oil can be also combined with honey and this mixture can be applied as a hair pack. Leave on for about one hour and rinse with warm water followed by a mild shampoo.
9. Flax Seeds-Very potent.
Flax seeds are full of protein and omega 3 fatty acids that make it an ideal choice to promote thickness of hair. Using flax seeds will make your hair grow thicker and stronger. Soak flaxseeds in water overnight and the next day boils the flaxseeds under high flame. A smooth gel like consistency is obtained. Once cooled apply this gel on the scalp. Use at least once a week to enhance hair growth.
10. Henna Leaves-Very effective.
Henna is one of the most popular hair thickening ingredients women use get thick and lustrous hair. Henna leaves or the powder form is used as a natural dye to colour the hair as well as to make the hair thicker and stronger. Grind fresh henna leaves with water in a blender. Apply this paste onto the scalp and hair and leave until dry. Rinse with cold water and follow with a conditioner.
Additional Tips to Make Your Hair Thicker
- Avoid chemical and commercial hair products.
- Do not wash your hair too much. Limit it to once or twice a week if your hair is too long.
- Brush or comb your hair regularly. Tangling of hair can cause hair thinning and hair fall. Always use a wide tooth comb while combing hair to prevent hair breakage. Do not brush wet hair, as wet hair is more prone to breakage and fall.
- Avoid using hair stylers like blow dryers, and curlers as they use compressed heat to set the hair.
- Avoid using chemical and commercial dyes that colour your hair.
- Massage natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil to stimulate hair growth.
If you are unhappy about the volume of your hair and want to improve its thickness and strength then try the above-mentioned hair thickening treatment. These natural remedies prevent hair fall and enhance the thickness of hair thereby making it strong and voluminous. Follow these natural remedies and see the drastic difference in the texture and volume of hair in just a few weeks!