The unhealthy heart can lead you towards scary and painful heart conditions. Due to sedentary and fast lifestyle, the number of heart patients is increasing day by day. Keep your dear heart away from facing such horrifying situations like heart attack, stroke, heart failure, high blood pressure and such heart conditions. This can be avoided by following a heart healthy diet and workout routine. Heart extremely important and make sure you keep yours and your loved one’s heart safe!
Have a careful look at these diet and workout options plus all the important things which you are curious to know! This will help you in keeping your heart-healthy!
Signs Of Unhealthy Heart
After understanding the importance of heart, you must be wondering whether your heart is healthy or not. So let’s have a look at some of the symptoms of unhealthy heart which you must test!
1. Gums Issues: Bleeding, Swollen, Sore Gums
If your gums are unhealthy, sore, swollen and keep bleeding, consider it as a sign of unhealthy heart. Gum issues are due to the jamming of toxins in the mouth and thus, these toxins can get in your body causing heart issues. These unhealthy gums are the sign of unhealthy heart!
2. Over Sweating
Have you ever felt extremely sweaty though you are not doing any physical hard work? This is due you weak and unhealthy heart. Your cardiac issues and issues in blood flow can make you sweat without any reason!
3. Breathing Issues While Sleeping: Sleep Apnea, Snoring Etc
Breathing issues while sleeping is a sign which has a direct relationship with your heart. Snoring is sometimes common but sleep apnea can weaken our heart! Thus constant breathing issues during sleep are the sign of weak heart!
4. Regularly Swollen Feet And Legs
Observing your feet getting swollen daily? There may be some warning signs hidden! This swelling is due to the weakened or blocked arteries which are caused due to poor blood circulation!
5. Obstinate Coughing
Coughing can showcase issues in your lungs. Jammed up a cough is a sign of heart issues which is due to the weaknesses in the lungs. The lack of blood flow during pumping can cause problem in breathing as well the jamming of a cough!
6. Loss Of Appetite: Bad Breath, Nausea
If your heart is weak and unhealthy, it can cause issues in the abdomen and swelling. This can reduce the digestion and can cause lack of appetite! Thus this condition which can show your heart is weak!
7. Abnormal Heart Beats
This is the most common condition which showcases that your heart is weak. This condition is also known as arrhythmia in which, the heartbeats go in the too quick or too slow rhythm.
8. Fatigue and Tiredness
Constant tiredness and fatigue is a condition where which showcases weak heart and low blood flow. Extreme fatigue and tightness in the chest area is reported by people as a symptom!
If you are constantly suffering from any of these issues, this may act as a sign of weak heart. To strengthen and stimulate your heart functions, here are the heart healthy diet and workouts which you must include in your routine!
What Are The Benefits Of Heart Healthy Diet And Workout?
- The heart is extremely an important organ of your body. Healthy heart is the one which performs its function properly. This can be regulated by proper diet and workout!
- Healthy diet consists of vitamins, proteins, calcium, fiber, iron and such important nutrients which are highly nutritious. This nutrition can make your heart more active and the risks of cardiac issue lowered.
- The nutrient rich diet can make your digestive system active which has a direct impact on your heart.
- A healthy body and metabolism would keep your heart and blood flow activated and all your body parts nourished. Also the blood maintains its consistency to reach all the body parts.
- While you eat nutrient rich foods, the chances of obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure gets reduced and thus, diet plays a very important role in preventing heart issues!
- Workouts are the core processes which can regulate blood supply and make your heart pump effectively.
- Workouts would prevent the blocking of blood vessels, improve blood flow and reduce the risk of heart issues! This is the benefit of workouts which can work magically against the heart issues!
- Thus, a healthy workout plan and extremely nutritious diet would not only keep you away from heart disease but would make you feel lighter and fitter everyday!
Heart Healthy Diet
What you eat directly affects your heart and other organs and here’s how! To keep our body function properly, it is very important to consume proper amount of vitamins, proteins calcium, iron, minerals, fat, sodium and carbohydrates.
Any mislead or more-less consumption of such heart healthy diet results in the improper functioning of your heart. Start eating these super amazing foods to keep your heart healthy and risk-free!
1. Delicious Nuts
The healthy and delicious nuts are filled with the rich fatty acids which can improve your heart functioning. These nutrient rich foods are extremely helpful if you want a nourishing snack for your evening!
You must munch on your favorite nuts, which would simply make you feel light, healthy and fit. Issues like cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and more would get prevented easily!
2. Highly Nutritious Oatmeal
Oatmeal is considered as one of the super heart healthy diet for a healthy life. Oatmeal consists of numerous nutrients and minerals which can nourish your body and boost metabolism.
A healthy digestive system and proper blood flow is promoted with regular consumption of oatmeal which would always fight various heart issues keeping you away from it!
3. Kidney Beans
If you love kidney beans, here is an amazing reason to consume it some more. the kidney beans are filled with different nutrients and rich fibers. Vitamin B, potassium, calcium, protein etc are the nutrients which are filled in the beans to make you feel healthy!
This nutrition rich food would keep you hydrated, full and active while reducing the levels of cholesterol in the body. This is extremely important to fight with the heart disease and thus you must include these beans in your diet!
4. Salmon Fish
Fill your Sunday brunch plates with some sushi’s and salmon as; it can have an amazing impact on our heart. These foods consist of omega 2 fatty acids which are the healthy fats for your heart.
It would keep your heart active and fit while it would perform its tasks accurately. These are the low-carb foods which would not higher your cholesterol levels but would keep you fit and fine!
5. Juicy Berries
If you love the refreshing and revitalizing berries, here is one more reason to consume more berries. Berries are filled with healthy vitamins and anti oxidants which can boost your heart rates and functioning.
These ingredients are filled with soluble fibers which can active t your heart and fill it with rapid movements. Never worry about thickening of your arteries while you consume some fresh berries!
Some seeds are extremely beneficial for a healthy heart among which, flaxseeds are the most amazing ones. These little sees are too filled with fiber, omega 3 fatty acids and nutrients which can improve your heart functioning daily
Also, it helps in boosting metabolism and helps in the digestion of foods. Thus consume some flaxseeds in your diet and enrich your meals with such heart healthy diet!
7. Red Wine For Maintaining Cholesterol Levels
Do you know that red wine is immensely amazing for your heart? This delicious and yummy drink would steal your heart with the amazing heart benefits it has! It helps in reducing high cholesterol levels which is the prime trigger for different heart disease.
Also, it helps in preventing disease like cancer, diabetes, artery disease and much more. Here’s a perfect reason to sip a glass more!
8. Paneer (tofu)
Tofu is considered as one of the heart healthy diet and effective for the digestive system. It is filled with a lot of protein, calcium, vitamins, fiber and such digestible elements which make it light food for your body.
Also, it helps in fighting various heart issue sand thus, you must try some amazing dishes with marinated tofu and enjoy your first step towards fitness!
If you don’t like spinach more, then now start liking this amazing green and leafy vegetable as it has some amazing benefits which would keep you healthy and fit all your life ling! Spinach is filled with iron, fiber and such amazing nutrients which can regulate all the processes of your body.
Thus, grab some spinach daily and fight all the issues like high blood pressure, high cholesterol etc and keep your heart healthy!
10. Citrus Fruits: Oranges, Papaya, Cantaloupes
If you love the citrus rich foods, go on as they can have a magical impact on your heart. The citrus rich content of these fruits would help in absorption of nutrients which also promoted the work of your heart!
Eat fruits like oranges, papayas, cantaloupes which are filled with anti oxidants and vitamins which can nourish your body and fill you with nutrients to fight heart disease!
11. Asparagus and Broccoli
If you are looking for some amazing nutrients such as fiber, folate, fatty acids, carotene and such unique nutrients which can improve your heart performance, here are asparagus and broccoli which would get you all of these.
These green and high nutrient heart healthy diet are amazing and would provide little calories. These are thus, enriching ingredients which can make your heart power packed!
12. Dark Chocolates
Dark chocolate is a magical ingredient which is considered to be harmful but in actual, it is not. Dark chocolate is filled with the essential fatty acids and nutrients which can reduce the risk of heart issues.
It is filled with the ingredients which can reduce stress, high blood pressure while making your heart strong! Thus consume some cubes of dark chocolate and stay care free about your heart!
The heart healthy diet which can lower your blood pressure, reduce stress and can balance your cardiac issues are good for our overall health. Potatoes are considered to reduce blood pressure and help in fighting heart failure.
Also, they are rich in fiber, potassium and such high impact minerals which would keep you healthy and fine.
14. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 4 Tablespoon A Day
It is identified that olive oil is considered to reduce blood pressure. Also, it can reduce the blood sugar levels. If you have high cholesterol, you can eat extra virgin olive oil to reduce cholesterol levels!
It is filled with the good fat which would keep your heart active and completely fit. To fight high cholesterol issues and various issues which can make your heart weak, consume olive oil and get awesome results!
15. Green Tea Or Coffee
Filled with antioxidants this amazing choice of drinks would keep you healthy and fit. It is suggested to drink green tea everyday and this magical drink would keep your heart young, fresh and healthy forever!
These drinks are filled with organic elements which can sooth your body, help in reducing blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity and such issues. Thus, consume more green tea and coffee to fight heart issues!
Thus, we have seen heart healthy diet. Next we will go for the heart healthy diet.
Workout Routine For A Healthy Heart
Here are some awesome workouts which help in preventing heart disease. This workout routine consists of those workouts which can make your heart strong day by day! Perform these workouts and feel awesome!
- Start with a refreshing war up session. Go for some quick yoga poses and feel awesome. Yoga poses and some amazing warm-up exercises provide the strength and flexibility to perform the other workouts.
- This would help in boosting energy and filling you with enthusiasm, excitement and energy!
- Perform some yoga poses to start and end your workout session. This would switch the blood pressure levels and make your heart work more efficiently.
- Search for the bets warm-up workouts and yoga poses to start your healthy heart workout!
- The heart works amazingly when all your body muscles and organs have engaged some work. If you want a full body workout which can make you heart work beautifully!
- When you walk, your heart pumps blood effectively in all your body parts.
- It also helps in improving blood circulation, maintaining the consistency of blood flow and making blood to reach each and every part of your body!
- For boosting your heart performance and keeping it healthy, go for a 40-minute walk every day.
- If you want your heart to battle all the issues which can affect it, this is the perfect workout which would never let your heart get affected with any of the issues!
- From your lungs to your different body parts, swimming would workout all your body.
- Swimming is the perfect workout to fight heart issues due to the amazing movements and the muscles which gets engaged in this workout. While you swim, your lungs, arms, legs and internal body parts work efficiently.
- Your heart gets healthy when all your body parts work equally well and thus, go for swimming sessions to prevent heart disease all your life!
- If you love to rock and roll on some muscles beats, go for aerobics. You can consider going for an amazing dancing routine which can also make our heart reach a new fitness level!
- A 30-40 minutes session of an aerobic workout would make your heart healthy and would also give you their benefits like weight loss, effective digestion etc which can also impact your heart performance!
- There are different aerobic workout variations which you can try and boost your heart health!
5. Jumping Ropes
- This is high impact exercise which would get you some high impact results. Jumping ropes can also make all your muscles and body parts get worked out.
- If you want to burn calories and lower don your high cholesterol levels, this is an ideal workout to choose.
- Jumping ropes has an awesome impact on your body. It would improve blood flow and would make your heart pump blood amazingly to each and every corner of your body!
- Thus, go try jumping ropes and feel light every day!
6. Strength Training
- Strength training is an important workout which includes weight lifting and can make your body stronger. Also you heart needs to be stronger to fight with all the disease and issues.
- Strength training is a great way to boost strength and stamina and thus, you too must try strength training sessions.
- Start with low weights, slow motions and workouts like dumbbell curls, chest flies, overhead presses, and dumbbell squats etc which would help you begin the strength training effectively!
The heart healthy diet and workouts which are suggested here are very promising if you try to include them in your regimen. The natural benefits of this workout would keep heart issues at a bay and will make you feel fit, light and healthy even at the age of 60!