How to Lose Belly Fat Fast With Amazing Spiced Ayurvedic Tea!
Seeds and Spice and all things are nice! This is exactly what our all spice tea is here to do and give you the much-needed support to burn your belly fat fast. This all spice tea will help you regarding how to lose belly fat fast.
No matter how much you try but sometimes your body just refuses to burn the stored fat and you end up asking yourself” how do I lose belly fat fast?” Women who are busy with kids and work think “How to lose belly fat fast at home?”.
Post pregnancy women tend to put on weight and “how to lose lower belly fat” is the biggest question on their mind. Well, the best way to lose belly fat is to start drinking our magical allspice Tea to burn your belly fat fast, safely, easily and organically.
Click here to know top 10 green tea health benefits that you must know!
How to Lose Belly Fat Fast Using Ayurvedic Tea ?
Ayurveda- the holistic health care, which literally means “the science of life”, uses a wide range of wellness techniques, specific targeted exercise and meditation with the balanced diet to provide a healthy mind and body.
This spice Ayurvedic Tea is an herbal blend that works wonders with weight watchers wanting to lose weight and specifically worried on how to lose belly fat fast.
Ingredients Needed to Make The All- Spice Tea to Burn Your Belly Fat Fast
- 1 tablespoon of Carom seeds (Ajwain)
- 1 tablespoon of Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon of Fennel seeds (Saunf)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander seeds
- 2 small sticks of Cinnamon
- 10 Cloves
- 2 small pieces of Ginger
- 8-10 black Peppercorns
- 1 litre of water
If you want to know the 10 proven ways for how to burn belly fat fast and to get a flat tummy, please click here to read more…
How to Make All Spice Ayurvedic Tea for Reducing Tummy Fat?
- Take a large pot and place it on a high flame
- Add the water to the pot and let it come to a boil.
- Take a mortar and pestle and coarsely grind and break the spices like cinnamon sticks, black peppercorns and Coriander. Crush the ginger to break it down.
- Doing this will extract maximum flavours out of the spices.
- Add the spices to the boiling water and cover with a lid. Let the spices infuse the flavour and goodness into the water.
- After 10 minutes, turn the gas off and let the water cool down and come down to room temperature.
- Take a large jug or flask and strain out the spices out of the water and store the water in this flask.
- Your All-Spice Ayurvedic Tea is ready!
What are The Benefits of The All-Spice Ayurvedic Tea?
- The heat element in all of the ingredients, leads to speeding up of the metabolism, thereby helping you on how to burn belly fat fast.
- Loaded with anti-microbial properties, this Tea boosts the immunity of the body.
- Burns and flushes out toxins from the body.
- Purifies blood and relieves inflammation.
- Warms up blood circulation.
- Cleanses urinary tract.
5 weight loss drinks recipes to lose weight fast just for you, click here to know the details…
When and How Much All-Spice Ayurvedic Tea Should You Drink?
Standing through the tough test of time, you can have this tea at any point in time of the day. Being caffeine free and good for your health, this All-Spice Ayurvedic Tea can be consumed in between meals too. But it is seen that best results from this Tea can be achieved when it comes to losing fat around the waist if had the first thing in the morning and the last thing in the night. 1- 2 cups can be had in a day.
Moderation is commonly advised for all, especially for women, as these spices have a tendency to add heat to the body which may lead to menstrual complications in women.
It is very essential, to take care of one’s health and thus s that houses a number of deadly diseases are crucial. Adapt this All Spice Ayurvedic Tea and live a life abundantly blessed with good health.
Here we give you a list of Superfoods to burn belly fat. Read on to know more!
This All- Spice Ayurvedic Tea helps you to burn tummy fat and lead a good life.
Wish to have a good life ad want to know how to lose belly fat fast? Then try out our recommended All-Spice Ayurvedic Tea and let us know your experience.