Pimples are the most common problem faced by many people worldwide. They are inflamed bumps filled with infected pus or bacteria inside the sebum of your skin. The excessive oil secretion of the sebaceous gland is the major root of this trouble. The most prone areas where a pimple rests are face and neck. Both of the areas are very exposed to the environment and get affected easily. The polluted environment leads to pimples and helps them to grow fast. However, the problem of pimples is not very crucial but make you annoyed and embarrassed sometimes because of their facade. Women are more worried about this problem and want to get them treated instantly. How to get rid of pimples overnight? It is the utmost asked question by many women. There are many reasons that cause the pimples. Here, you can found best home remedies to get rid of pimples fast.
Reason Of Pimples
Pimples are infectious and spread rapidly if not treated well. The squeezing and pressing of the pimples can make the situation worst. It might leave the scars on your face. There are many reasons that cause pimples on the face and neck.
1. Genetic or Heredity
Some people face the pimple problem because it’s in their gene or heredity. This type of acne occur lifetime and cannot be cured properly until diagnosed on time. This problem needs to be cured utterly only by taking the consultation of the skin specialist. The medication should be taken orally for a certain period to stop this issue. Most of the people go for chemical peel and microdermabrasion treatments. These therapies are good to stop the occurrence or reoccurrence of acne.
2. Teenage/ Youth Age
Puberty is the stage when the pimples grew on face and neck rapidly. This is the situation faced by every youth whether boy or girl.
3. Hormonal Changes
It is not a teenage that causes pimples but adults can also have this problem due to hormonal changes. Hormonal changes occur due to many reasons like PMS, menopause, etc. These reasons are inclined to acne.
4. Dead Cells
There are a number of dead cells builds-up in the skin. Sometimes they wedged in the sebum and block the pores. The pile of dead cells causes acne and pimples.
5. Oily And Unhealthy Food
The oily and unhealthy food is the major problem causing pimples. Many people love fried food and eating it on daily basis. These oily food produced more sebum that stuck in the pores and leads to pimples.
6. Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety make you upset and disturbs body functioning. The stress enhances the neuropeptides (the inflammatory chemical) in the body and causes pimples. Excessive stress disturbs your body very badly and escorts other diseases too.
7. Growth Of Bacteria
The oily liquid “sebum” is formed by glands. This sebum contained many dead cells which blocked the pores and causes pimples. The bacteria grow in the blocked sebum and the small hair plugged with skin cells. The bacteria that lead to infection and growth of the bacteria Propionibacterium acnes. The research has suggested that the severity is the result of the growth of this bacteria.
Who Is Affected By The Problem Of Acne Or Pimples?
Anybody can get affected with acne or pimples but most affected people are teenagers and youth. This is the stage when the body promotes several changes. The people who are highly prone to acne lies between the ages of 15 to 35.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight?
To cure pimples at home is not so tough. You can use natural remedies for acne at home. Home is full of herbs and these herbs help you to cure the acne problem. There are several home remedies for pimples that would help you to get them to cure instantly. Turmeric, ice, gram flour, honey, and many more, help you to treat this problem at home. How to get rid of pimples overnight? This is the question come up in the mind of everyone. Here you can find the homemade remedies to cure pimples at home instantly.
1. Ice Cubes
Tomorrow is the farewell party and the pimple on your face annoying you? This is the situation when you are looking and googling “how to get rid of acne fast?” Try ice cubes! These ice cubes reduce the redness, inflammation, and swelling caused by pimples. Ice cubes tighten the skin pores and remove the dirt from the face.
How To Apply?
- Method 1-Take a cotton napkin or handkerchief and place the ice cubes on it. Apply gently in a circular motion for five to ten minutes.
- Method 2-You can also press the pimples with ice cubes as this will helps to vanish the pimples.
2. Lemon Juice
This is one of the best home remedies for pimples. Lemon juice is enriched with the quintessence of vitamin C. This is helpful to dry up the bump and reduce the problem fast. Always use freshly squeezed lemon juice to rub on the face.
How To Apply?
- Method 1-Take a cotton swab and dip it into lemon juice. Apply all over the face and neck and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash with clean water.
- Method 2-Take one tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it with cinnamon powder. Apply the mixture to your face and neck and leave it for overnight. Wash your face with water in the morning.
Toothpaste for pimples? It sounds crazy but it is really very effective. This is the best home remedy to cure the pimples fast. This also works on blackheads as well but make sure it should not be in gel form.
How To Apply?
- Take a pea size toothpaste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with clean water. Repeat the process every day until the acne will disappear.
4. Tea Tree Or Green Tea Oil And Essentials
Tea tree oil and essentials are known for best remedy to skin problems. It is the natural Remedy for acne. The amazing antibacterial properties shield the skin from dirt and impurities.
How To Apply?
- Method 1-Take a tablespoon of tea tree or green tea essentials and dab a cotton swab into it. Apply on the face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Method 2- Take a tablespoon of tea tree oil and blend it with aloe gel. Apply on the face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse with clean water.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Want to know how to get rid of acne fast? Try apple cider vinegar. This remedy works as a magic on pimples and allows them to vanish completely. It clears the skin impurities deeply and also removes the bacteria responsive to the growth of pimples.
How To Apply?
- Take one tablespoon of water and one tablespoon of vinegar. Mix them well and apply on the affected area gently. Leave it to dry up for 20 minutes. Wash with clean water.
6. Baking Soda
Baking soda is very effective and easily found the home remedy for pimples. It is best the antioxidant which simply dries out the pimples and makes skin glow. It also very helpful to reduce the inflammation and swelling.
How To Apply?
- Take a bowl and add one tablespoon of baking soda and few drops of water. Mix the gently and spread on the affected area. You can apply this to the whole face and neck also. Dries it up for 15 minutes. Wash with clean water and pat dry.
7. Fish Oil
How to get rid of pimples overnight? Every so often asked question by many ladies. Fish oil is the remedy to get rid of it. Fish oil is full of omega 3 fatty acid which is good for skin and makes skin smooth and glowing. These acids help to control the severity along with the reoccurrence of the acne problem.
How To Apply?
- Either you eat the fish oil capsule daily or can apply the fish oil capsule on your face and neck before the bedtime at night.
FAQ’s Related To Home Remedies For Pimples
1. How to get rid of acne fast?
Acne and pimples are the most common problems faced by youth and teenagers. Apply any of the above-mentioned home remedies for pimples and get a glowing skin naturally.
2. How to get rid of pimples instantly with vinegar and how it works?
The pH level of our skin and the apple cider vinegar is the same. To apply the apple cider vinegar on the face helps to maintain the pH balance to the face and reduce the pimples.
3. How to get rid of pimples overnight with toothpaste?
Apply a pinch of the toothpaste on the affected area and leave it overnight. Wash with clean water. This will reduce or vanish the pimples on the very next day.