Table of Contents Hide
- 5 Magical DIY Mud Masks
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Natural Face Masks are time proven solutions given to women by nature, to help them deal with acne, oily and greasy skin, detoxification and many other skin issues. Mud and clay packs are the best substitute for your bottled chemical toners and cleansers, which come along with natural cleansing properties. Why harm your skin with chemical filled over the couter skin care packs when you have a healthy and natural option of making organic face masks at home!
We will talk about mud packs for skin in this article.
Mud packs give your fairer, smoother and an even toned skin. Along with these flawless and blemish free skin, Mud packs guarantee you blemish free skin and makes the fine lines appear much lesser. Mud packs are not only beneficial and helpful for your skin, but also have a great and positive effect on your health too.
Let us see in detail which different easy to make Natural Face Masks help you in getting radiant skin.
5 Magical DIY Mud Masks
1. Bentonite Clay Mud Pack for Acne Prone Skin
Being one of the most dynamic and ingredient adaptable clay of all, the Bentonite clay has a deep cleaning. After pulling out heavy metals from the skin, the clay also provides oxygen to the skin, playing the role of an alkalizer.
We bring for you 4 absolutely fantastic homemade face masks that will banish away acne. Please click here to know more…
Things You Need To Make Bentonite Clay Mud Pack
- 2 tablespoons of Bentonite Clay
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Few drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 1 tablespoon Oats
Method to Make This Homemade Face Masks
- Take a non-metallic bowl, and mix the Bentonite clay, honey and water to make a smooth consistency.
- Add to it a few drops of Tea tree oil. This is your friend in fighting against acne and soreness of skin.
- Apply this Mudpack all over your face and neck and let it stay on your skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
Benefits of Bentonite Clay Mud Pack
- It exfoliates and reduces skin inflammation.
- This pack will help you in balancing sebum secretion thereby reducing oiliness in skin
- Heals and generates tissues of the skin.
- Removes uneven skin tone.
2. Dead Sea Mud Pack For Detoxifying Your Skin
Greyish green in colour, it is one of the most commonly used beauty product in today’s spas and salons, the Dead Sea Mud gets all its goodness from the alluvial silt that the Dead Sea has accumulated from all these years. The natural minerals give maximum benefits to your skin.
Have a look at effective and natural homemade face masks for dark skin tone. Click here to read more…
For Dead Sea Mud Pack You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Dead Sea Mud
- 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Honey
Method to Make Dead Sea Mud Pack
- Take a small bowl and mix in the Dead Sea Mud with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Make a spreadable consistency and then add a few drops of Honey to it.
- Mix well and evenly apply a layer of this mask on your face and neck.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes or until dry.
- Wash away with lukewarm water.
- If your skin feels dry then moisturize with a water-based moisturizer.
Benefits of the Dead Sea Natural Face Masks
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Wards away cellulite
- Stimulates blood circulation in your blood and bring oxygen to the face.
- The best way to naturally detoxify your body.
3. French Clay Mud Mask for Exfoliation of Your Skin
The French Clay Mud Mask is the best and the softest exfoliator that your skin can ever get. It removes impurities and gradually reduces the size of the pores of your skin. It polishes your skin making it look shiny and radiant.
Available in variants of Pink, Green, Yellow, and Red all of them have a different set of benefits and vary in suitability too.
Things You need to Make French Clay Mud Mask
- 2 tablespoons of French Mud Mask
- 2 tablespoons of Poppy seeds
- ½ cup water
- Few drops of Peppermint oil and Almond Oil.
Method to Make The French Clay Mud Mask
- Take a bowl and mix in the Poppy seeds & French Clay Mud along with tap water. For longer duration of usage, use distilled water.
- Add a few drops of Peppermint oil and Almond Oil.
- Mix it into a spreadable consistency and apply on your face and neck.
- Let it dry or wait for 15 minutes and then wash away your face with a soft washcloth or warm water.
Benefits of The French Clay Mud Mask
- Removes blackheads and deeply cleanses pores of the skin.
- Astringent qualities reveal the natural rosy glow of your face.
- Smoothes out the appearance of fine lines.
4. Fullers’ Earth Natural Face Masks for Oily and Greasy Skin
If you are fed up of dust and pollution coming and settling down on the top layer of your skin, it accumulates and settles then and there because of the sebum loaded the skin that makes it oily and greasy. To tackle such a skin condition, you need to have a session of Fullers’ earth natural face masks for your face.
The most commonly found ingredient, it has a treasure of benefits for your skin.
You Need To Make Fullers’ Earth For Your Face
- 1 tablespoon of Fuller’s earth
- 1 tablespoon of Sandalwood
- 2 tablespoon of Rose Water
Method to Make the Fullers’ Earth
- In a bowl mix in both the powders of Sandalwood and Fullers’ Earth and add the Rosewater into it.
- Get it to a smooth consistency so as to aid you to spread it well.
- Evenly spread the face pack all over your face and neck.
- Let it dry naturally thereby giving the pack a chance to absorb the internal heat present in your skin.
Benefits of The Fullers’ Earth Natural Face Masks
- Revitalizes your skin and gives it a cooling and soothing effect.
- Improves the complexion of the skin.
- Controls oil secretion of the skin.
5. White Kaolin Clay Mask for Fair and Glowing Skin
Available naturally in colors of white pink and red colors, the White Kaolin Clay Mask carries innumerable cleansing, brightening, and exfoliating properties. Because of its brightening and absorption qualities, the White Kaolin Clay Mask is an ingredient you can see easily in the talcs and compacts of your make up kit, making your dull skin glow instantly. It is the best Mud for sensitive skin.
Things You Need to Make White Kaolin Clay Mask
- 2 tablespoon White Kaolin Clay Mask.
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Juice
- ½ tablespoon Orange peel powder
- Few drops of Vanilla Essential Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
Method to Make The Face Mask
- Take a bowl and mix in the dry powders of White Kaolin Clay and Aloe Vera Juice.
- Mix in Aloe Vera Juice and a few drops of Vanilla essential Oil.
- Mix in the water to form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply all over your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Benefits of The White Kaolin Clay Mask
- Brightens the skin tone and brings radiance.
- Improves the texture and adds smoothness to the skin.
- Keeps the sensitive skin away from
- Removes skin tan.
If you want to give a glow to your face, click here to know the homemade honey face mask recipes…
Thus, we see that nature’s most organic and easily available Mud packs and Clays are the safest, effective and cover the widest range of skin problems that women face.
Homemade Face Masks specially made with Muds and clays are fast spreading their wings in the beauty industry as they completely leave the user satisfies, relaxed and feeling and looking beautiful on the inside and on the outside.
It’s time we pamper and rejuvenate ourselves with these awesome Natural Face Masks and bring our inner and natural beauty forth.
If you loved this article then please share your feedback with us in the comments section. Also please share this article with your friends and family on social media.
Time to treat yourself and soothe your senses. When is your next spa session?