Table of Contents Hide
- 5 Simple Tips to Fix Uneven Skin Tone
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
All want to know how to get perfect skin but sometimes, it can seem next to impossible! The good news is that it is not impossible. If you have uneven skin tone, there are plenty of ways to fix it. Whether you go to a professional or use DIY remedies to fix uneven skin tone on face, you can have even, glowing skin with a little bit of effort. You do need to remember that it takes time to get the results you desire, but it is worth the wait!
5 Simple Tips to Fix Uneven Skin Tone
If you are conscious about your uneven skin tone and want to treat it to make it look radiant and bright, the following tips for ‘how to fix uneven skin tone on face‘ can surely help you.
1.Visit a Skin Expert
If you do not mind getting a special procedure done on your face, you should visit a professional that can provide you with microdermabrasion, laser peels and chemical peels. Many women with uneven skin tone have opted one of these procedures with stunning results that have satisfied them. The results are not immediate, but they are worth the wait!
2.Start a Skin Care Regime
There is nothing like taking good care of your skin if you want it to be healthy and glowing. To treat uneven skin, begin a skin care regime. Exfoliate your skin regularly and use a toner, preferably one with lemon as one of its ingredients. This fruit contains acid that helps lighten skin and Vitamin C that regenerates skin cells.
3.Always Use Sunscreen
This is the golden rule to having an even skin tone. It is vital to protect your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun. Apply sunscreen half an hour before you step out of your home every day. Come rain or shine, use sunscreen!
4.Use a Brightening Cream
Many women with uneven skin swear by skin brightening creams. The contain hydroquinone which is a bleaching agent. It helps inhibit melanin production and slowly removes and prevents discoloration and pigmentation.
5.Choose Creams With Certain Ingredients
Skin experts recommend using creams or face packs that have certain ingredients to treat skin that is uneven. Opt for products with –
- Plants or plant extracts such as licorice, angelic root or the extract of arnica flower as they have skin brightening properties.
- Soy as it has proteins that help in getting rid of blotchiness and redness of the skin.
- Skin-benefiting acids such as alpha hydroxy, salicylic, glycolic, etc. which help in removing dead skin cells, enhance clarity of the skin, remove fine lines, etc.
- Vitamin C as it is an antioxidant that helps in lightening hyperpigmentation and prevents spots from appearing in the future.
Apart from using the tips mentioned above, you can use makeup to hide uneven skin tone. Translucent powders, foundations, and concealers can help big-time in covering up your blemishes. All you need to do is invest a little money on high-quality products as this ensures that your skin is being covered by the best. With time and effort, your uneven tone skin will slowly improve; all you need is a little patience as there is no short-cut to beautiful skin!
If you liked our tips and found them useful, how about sharing it with your friends on social media via Twitter, Facebook and Google+?