Having thick and beautiful eyebrows is a real asset. Some of the people are blessed with thick eyebrows naturally while others have scanty ones. There are a number of natural and other remedies which address the question of “How to make your eyebrows grow faster? With thick eyebrows, you can shape it the way you want and it does add a number of years to your age. There are a number of hair growth supplements you could also use. Listed below are some remedies for how to make your eyebrows grow faster.
How to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster?
Are you dreaming about silky and shiny hairs? Here are home remedies for dry hair to bring those locks back to life…
1. With Castor Oil
- Wash your face and rinse it with warm water. Ensure that there is no makeup on the face.
- Scrub the area around the eyebrows and ensure it is cleaned properly.
- Take some organic castor oil in a bowl. Take some cotton swab and dip it in the castor oil.
- Apply the castor oil on the eyebrows.
- Massage the eyebrows area with your fingers for 5 minutes.
- Leave it overnight.
- The next morning rinse your face with warm water.
Castor oil is very effective in addressing the issue of how to make your eyebrows grow faster.
10 best herbs for hair growth that you must be aware of!
What makes eyebrows grow? One of the methods is Exfoliation. Exfoliation helps in clearing up the area around the eyebrows for better hair growth.
Why Exfoliation? This process helps in removal of dead skin under the brow. It also aids in better circulation and stimulates hair growth.
- Use a soft brush or face scrub and scrub the skin in the area of the eyebrows and around it. You can make circular movements with your hand. You could do this for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next wash your face especially the area around the eyebrows with lukewarm water.
- Next take some coconut or castor oil and massage the eyebrows area. Leave it for few minutes and then wash your face.
This process is very effective and you really see how to make eyebrows grow almost overnight.
3. Egg Yolk
If you need to see results fast and want to see how to make your eyebrows grow faster, using egg yolk is a good option.
Why Egg yolk? It contains a specific protein called keratin. This is very important for hair growth. It makes the hair grow long and thick.
- Break an egg and separate the yolk from the white.
- Beat the yolk nicely till it is uniformly smooth.
- Dip a ball of cotton swab into this mixture and apply it on the eyebrows.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
This treatment shows results if done 2 times a week regularly.
Try these handy and very effective natural hair growth tips that you can apply for long luscious hair.
4. Garlic Extract
- Take a clove of garlic and extract juice from it in a mixer.
- Dip a cotton swab ball into the liquid and apply it on the eyebrows.
- Massage the eyebrows area for around 5 to 7 minutes with circular movements using your fingers.
- Leave it to dry for around 4 to 5 hours.
- Wipe it off with a cleanser and later wash your face with warm water.
5. Aloe Vera Gel
Why Aloe Vera? This plant consists of a number of great ingredients like enzymes and moisturizing elements that aid growth of hair and at the same time keeps the skin around the eyebrows soft.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and split it open to scrap the gel from inside.
- Dip a cotton ball swab in the gel and apply on the eyebrows.
- Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
This could be done 2 to 3 times a day. You will see your eyebrows growing thicker in a few days. You could also try adding coconut oil or honey to the Aloe Vera gel and use this mixture for even better results.
6. Coconut Oil With Lemon Peel
Why coconut oil? Coconut oil acts as a conditioner and moisturizer. The fatty acids found in the coconut oil ensures that there is no breakage of eyebrow hair and strengthens the hair follicles.
Why lemon peel? Full of vitamin B & C, folic acid and other nutrients lemon peel is effective for hair growth.
- Take ¼ cup of coconut oil.
- Slice lemon peels and mash it. Mix this pulp with the coconut oil.
- Leave it aside for 15 days.
- Later on start applying it on the eyebrows and leave overnight.
- Wash your face in the morning.
This treatment can be continued for some days till results are seen. It is better not to go out in sun just after the treatment since there could be some irritation around the eyebrows because of the astringent found in the lemon.
Consumption of Nutritional Deficiencies
Sometimes it is found that some nutrition elements being absent in your food hinders hair growth and can also cause hair fall. Thus taking external health supplements can compensate for these deficiencies. The body requires adequate amounts of minerals, vitamins and proteins. The following elements would be required to be part of the food intake – sulphur, magnesium, silica, biotin, zinc and vitamin B6.
Addressing the issue of how to make your eyebrows grow faster is not a very complicated one. You could try any one of the methods listed above and see results within 4 to 6 weeks. Eyebrows grow at the rate of 0.16 mm per day. Hormonal imbalances and nutritional deficiencies could be other causes for scanty and poor eyebrows growth. How to make your eyebrows grow faster is another question you need to address to look beautiful and good for your special day or any special occasion.
Originally posted 2016-10-05 18:02:39. Republished by Blog Post Promoter