Natural DIY Eyelash Growth Serum Recipe!
Beautiful eyes and eyelashes is the most characteristic feminine trait that defines a woman’s beauty. The first part that stands out in a woman’ face is her eyes and eyelashes. All women crave for beautiful eyelashes and can go to any length to care and maintain them. Some are naturally born with longer and fuller eyelashes, whereas some are not. However, beautiful and fuller eyelashes are still an achievable dream for all women. Surprised? Yes, you can grow eyelashes naturally using growth serum. You can easily follow a simple DIY eyelash growth serum and grow fuller and longer eyelashes in no time.
Don’t miss to read 10 amazing DIY makeup ideas that every woman should know!
Natural DIY Eyelash Growth Serum Recipes
Are you wondering how to enhance eyelash growth naturally using a growth serum? Here are some of the few natural homemade DIY eyelash growth serum recipes that you can try out at home.
1. Coconut and Castor Oil Eyelash Growth Serum Recipe
This recipe is one of the easiest homemade DIY eyelash growth serum that you can try out in the comfort of sitting at home. Coconut oil and castor oil are healthy and easily available ingredients that make it easier to prepare.
- Castor oil is rich in Vitamin E, Protein and Fatty acids. It nourishes and hydrates the hair follicles and will help your eyelashes grow naturally
- Coconut oil is rich in Lauric acid which has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that prevent your eyelashes from infections that can hinder eyelash growth.
How to Prepare?
- Take an empty mascara container that has an eyelash brush.
- Mix equal proportions of coconut and castor oil and shake well.
- Now you can use this mixture to apply on your eyelashes, using the mascara brush.
- Apply in small quantities as castor oil forms a thick and viscous mixture and can be heavy on your lashes.
2. Neem and Almond Oil Strengthening Eyelash Growth Serum
This natural DIY eyelash growth serum is amazing for the growth and strengthening of eyelashes. Neem oil and almond oil are known to promote growth giving fuller and beautiful eyelashes.
- Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E and monosaturated fatty acids and calcium that strengthen your eyelashes and prevent them from breaking off.
- Neem oil is rich in fatty acids like oleic acid and linoleic acid that hydrate, and moisturize brittle eyelashes. Neem oil is known to have regeneration properties that bring your eyelashes back to life.
How to Prepare?
- Take an empty mascara tube that has a brush.
- Mix almond oil and neem oil in 70: 30 proportion.
- Close and shake the mixture well.
- You can also choose to add castor oil for greater viscosity.
- Apply the mixture on your eyes gently from root to tip.
- Use regularly for longer and stronger eyelashes.
Explore here some remedies for how to make your eyebrows grow faster.
3. Biotin and Argan Oil Boosting Natural Eyelash Serum
This recipe is one of the best DIY eyelash growth serum recipes. If you are wondering where you will fetch biotin and argan Oil from then rest assured. Biotin and argan oil are readily available in all commercial stores.
- Biotin is mainly Vitamin H that is beneficial for eyelash growth. It thickens the eyelashes and prevents its breaking. Vitamin H is especially known for its hair regenerating properties.
- Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants which nourish and promote healthy eyelash growth. Argan oil also reverses the side effects of harsh chemical eyelash growth serum.
How to Prepare?
- Take a mascara tube with a clean brush.
- Add argan oil as required into the mascara tube.
- To this mixture add 10 to 15 drops of biotin.
- Seal the tube and mix well.
- Dip the brush into the mascara tube and gently apply this mixture on your eyelashes from root to tip.
Additional Tips While Preparing Natural Eyelash Growth Serum
Here are few additional tips that come in handy while preparing DIY eyelash growth serum at home.
- Always use a clean mascara tube before you add your ingredients to avoid any kind of contamination. A hygienic way of preparation prevents any kind of infection to your eyelashes.
- Pouring the ingredients using a dropper is ideal as it avoids excess spillage and wastage of your ingredients.
- While mixing your ingredients, you can choose to add lavender essential oil to the very recipe as it is known to promote the growth of eyelashes and provides a favourable essence too.
- Always use mascara tubes that are air-tight, as moisture from the outer environment can contaminate your natural eyelash growth serum.
The above mentioned DIY eyelash growth serums aid in the healthy growth of eyelashes making them thicker and fuller. They moisturize, hydrate and prevent brittle eyelashes. Since all the ingredients used are natural, you can rest assured about side effects. They are easy to prepare, simple to apply, all natural ingredients and free from harsh chemicals. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and prepare these natural eyelash growth serums at home and achieve those desirable long eyelashes.