Who doesn’t love the long lovely locks? We all love our hair and when it comes to their growth, nothing matches the power of nature. There are many factors that lead to premature hair loss. But you can anyways trust the best natural home remedies for hair growth. Patience is all that it takes to achieve your goals of hair revitalization within a short span of time.
I have given few hair remedies for hair fall if you have missed that post, click here to read…
Natural remedies for hair growth work on the root cause of hair fall. These remedies come straight from nature. Hence, they are devoid of any side effects. Before we proceed, remember that hair problems are an international beauty issue in the current times. So, you’re not alone. Most of us are going through the same stage of hair fall and other problems related thereof. Never rush to the instant solutions offered by chemical based treatments. These natural hair growth tips will certainly put an end to your worries.
Home Remedies for Hair Growth
There are some handy and very effective natural hair growth tips that you can apply for long luscious hair. Most of these hair growth tips originate from your kitchen and kitchen garden. So, you need not opt for costly clinical treatments. All you have to do is simply trust these homemade remedies for hair growth.
1. Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Cleanse and Nourish Hair
With its ability to strike a pH balance, apple cider vinegar helps to thicken hair on your scalp as a natural remedy for hair growth.
- Make a solution by mixing one liter of filtered water with 75 ml of vinegar.
- Use one cup of this solution in final rinse every time you wash your hair.
2. Massage With Castor Oil for Healthy Hair
- Mix any essential oil like lavender, thyme, peppermint, coconut, olive or almond oil to castor oil.
- Massage your scalp with this oil for a least half an hour. Leave for overnight and wash your hair with a mild shampoo next morning.
3. Trust the Magical Powers of Indian Gooseberry for Hair Growth
This natural remedy for hair growth is time tested and unquestionable. Indian gooseberry or amla is rich in antioxidants, exfoliating properties, and Vitamin C. By improving pigmentation of hair, it also promotes their growth on your scalp.
- Take 2 tsp of amla juice and mix it with the equal amount of lime juice.
- Massage this mixture gently on your scalp.
- After drying, wash hair with warm water.
4. Fenugreek- Best Home Remedy for Hair Growth
This is one of the most popular home remedies for hair growth. Fenugreek or methi is rich in hormone antecedents that help to restore hair follicles along with promoting hair growth. For impressive results, use fenugreek remedies for hair growth daily.
- Take one tsp of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for overnight.
- Next day, strain these seeds and rinse hair with water leftover.
- Leave it to dry for 3-4 hours and later, wash hair with warm water.
Alternatively, Fenugreek seeds paste can also be used as hair masks for hair growth.
- Mix one tsp of fenugreek seeds paste with 2 tsp of coconut milk.
- Apply this paste properly on your scalp and cover your head with a shower cap.
- Rinse your hair with warm water after 30-40 minutes.
5. Onion Juice for Hair Growth
This is also one of the most trusted home remedies for hair growth. With high Sulphur, onion juice helps in building of collagen in tissues eventually leading to hair growth. It also prevents hair fall causing bacterial growth on the scalp.
- Squeeze out the juice of 2-3 onions by grating or chopping them.
- Apply this juice on your scalp and leave it to dry for approx. 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair properly after 30 minutes and shampoo them gently.
You can also trust onion hair masks for hair growth in a natural way.
- Take 3 tbsp of onion juice. Mix it with 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Apply this paste on your scalp directly and leave for at least half hour before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
6. Egg Hair Mask for Natural Hair Growth
An Egg is a super rich food with high content of proteins, iron, zinc, iodine, and phosphorus. With these nutrients, it readily helps in the formation of new hair. You will trust this best home remedy for hair growth once you know that human hair are primarily built up from proteins and this is all that they want for healthy locks.
- Split open two eggs and take out their white. Mix this egg white with some honey and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Make a smooth paste to apply on your scalp.
- Leave this paste on your scalp for 30 minutes and then, wash hair with a mild shampoo.
7. Potato Juice for Hair Growth Fast
This is the most conveniently found ingredient in your kitchen. Apart from the overall growth of hair, potato juice also helps to cure thinning of hair caused by Alopecia.
- Take 3-4 potatoes and grate them properly.
- Now extract their juice and massage it on your scalp for 30 minutes.
- Later on, rinse with warm water for shinier and thicker hair.
8. Coconut Milk to Prevent Hair Fall and Promote Hair Growth
This milk is rich in potassium, irons, and fats that help to reduce breakage of hair.
- Add some freshly grated coconut to water.
- Put this solution in a pan on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Allow it to cool. On cooling, apply it properly on your scalp.
- After 20-25 minutes, wash hair with warm water.
All these home remedies for hair growth are 100 % natural and very effective if constantly applied. When complemented by proper diet and sound sleep, they can act like a magic to bring life back to your hair.