Styling curly hair and taking good care of your curls is the basic need for saving yourself from the headache of pulling your hair out of the comb later.“Curly hair, very fair, eyes are blue, lovely too” It is this doll-like image we create in our head when we talk about girls with curls. It is the charm of those curls that brings an X-factor to any girl who is blessed with curly hair. The world will only see that beautiful crown on your head, but the Taking care of curly hair sometimes becomes a task that requires guts! From frizz to smoothness. Yes, they do deserve special care and attention; there is a fine art to styling curly hair and feeling good about.
Models, DJs Style Icons, Stars feel cooler and confident when it comes to handling their curls and raising the style quotient even higher. Solutions and care tips for curly hair are found in plenty, but only a few out of them, work and produce results. Here we provide you workable and effective solutions and smart, edgy, and stylish ways to manage your curls and flaunt a natural perm.
How to Make Homemade Shampoo with Simple Ingredients? Here are step by step guidelines…
First, let’s have a look at the kind of products to be used and ways to manage and Styling Curly Hair.
Some Ways to Manage and Styling Curly Hair
- Treat your curls with care, patience and respect.
- Check the ingredients of you shampoo and serum. Alcohol is a big NO! It dehydrates the curls even more.
- Post wash, Condition, condition, Condition with an anti-frizz conditioner.
- While the conditioner is still in the hair, use a wide-toothed comb and detangle your hair as much as you can now. The conditioner smoothes the hair and makes detangling easier.
If you wish to have the long lovely hair locks, then go for the best natural home remedies for hair growth…
- The way you dry your hair will show the entire week. So dry your curls up with the softest towel you can ever find! Or else you will end with an unmanageable nest on your head!!! And your do not want that!
- Add products like serums and sprays or leave-in-conditioners in your curls when they are wet, especially when they contain proteins.Use only those products that are meant specifically for your type of curls.
- Do not dare to think about blow drying your curls and torturing them with a hot iron. Your curls will curse you if you do so.
- Your hairdresser at the salon should be the best friend of your curls who knows them well and is aware of all the secrets your curls have. Tell your hairdresser to cut your hair with a scissor and not slice it unlike with other hair types.
- Flaunt the natural colour of your hair by setting them with a clear gel and not coloured ones.
- Catch hold of a silk pillow instead of cotton one. Will result in lesser tangling of hair.
- Listen to your curls. Even they have a schedule. They are frizzy the first day of wash, a little tamed the second and look well in place on the third day. So do not shampoo on the fourth day itself. If the lesser you wash the better it works for you, go right ahead. The excessive shampoo is the least favourite thing for curls.
- Go Au natural. Just set those ringlets right and let the natural shine comes through.
Confused about what to put on your hair and what not for Shiny & Healthy Hair? Try out top 5 homemade masks…
A Few Home Remedies to Tackle Curl Problems
Vinegar Acts as a conditioner on dry and hair that is curly frizzy and unmanageable. Mix in half a cup of vinegar in 2 cups of water and rinse your hair with this conditioner post shampoo.
Eggs Are already known for their properties when it comes to naturally softening your hair. Whip up 2 eggs with 2 spoons of almond oil and equal amounts of curd. Now slack this pasty mass on your head and let the deep conditioning begin. See the softness in your curls after shampoo.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera The slimy gooey material works wonders and is a natural anti-frizz miracle product. Slather this natural gum on your curls and rinse off after 20-30 minutes. And then see those curls naturally shine.
Options for You to Take a Cue From
After taking care of your styling curly hair so intensely, and once you have mastered the art of keeping those little ringlets just in their place you, can take that leap of thinking about your styling options and hairstyles and cuts where you can play with those curls to the best of their levels. Here are a few options for you to take a cue from.
1. Naturally : The lesser you tease them the better they look. Just run your fingers through them and you are sorted.
2. The short messy voluminous style : Quick, Easy and Fun. Best for a lunch or when you are out with the friends!
3. Short curly Bob haircut with highlights : Adding some coloured highlights is never a bad idea and with curls it’s even better.
4. Very short pixie haircut with curls : You can create a statement with this short pixie cut, that demand almost no maintenance.
5. Half-up half-down curls : These are the great way to Styling Curly Hair without being formal which are in trend and everyone loves to follow.
6. Volumized curls : It is one such hairstyle that is easy to do and also can be easily pulled by any kind of face cut.
Worried about how to take care of thin hair? Click here for few simple tips…
Curly hair has its own beauty and its own grace. Yes, it’s need a tad bit of more time than a straight mane but the end result after maintaining these gorgeous curls is totally worth it.We are very sure these looks will surely get you to become the talk of the town. So go out there let the world know about your awesome “hair-raising” stories.