Table of Contents Hide
- Hormone Balancing Foods
- Join Our Email List to Get Organic Tips via Email!
- Congratulations! You will start receiving amazing and useful organic tips via email.
Have you heard about happy hormones & hormone balancing foods!
Well, most of the doctors might have told you this when they see you happy among all the health issues. This is a key mantra to keep the hormonal balance in your body.
Hormonal imbalance causes a lot of disorder in our body. It can be observed and felt in various activities like body metabolism, mood swings, changed behavior, depression etc. hormones definitely play a key role in our daily life any imbalance in the same can lead to serious health issues.
Why not take a pledge to continue our life with the happy hormones and lead a good and happy life.
Hormone Balancing Foods
Here are some of the great hormone balancing foods which can do wonders for the body.
Sprout has a high content of Vitamin and minerals. It is easy to prepare sprouts at home.
- Soak the seeds in warm water for one full day.
- When the seeds start germinating, drain the water and put the seeds in a muslin cloth and tie it.
- Once the sprouts germinate properly add it to salads and wraps or consume it directly to maintain hormonal balance in the body.
- Consume sprouts once o twice in a week for effectiveness.
Sprouts maintain the right hormonal level in both male and female. Do not eat sprouts very frequently as it may have a negative impact on the body.
Avocados are known for their high content of oleic acid and other essential nutrients. These nutrients are essential for hormone production and synthesis.
- Cut a ripe avocado into small slices and eat it regularly by adding it to your fruit bowl.
- Blend few ripe avocados in a blender.
- Add sufficient quantity of milk to it and form a smooth milkshake.
- Drink the shake once in a day.
Eating an avocado everyday maintains the hormonal balance in the body. In case, if you are suffering from any hormonal imbalance, eat avocados frequently.
3. Raw Spinach
Spinach is known to be the highest container of magnesium and other essential minerals.
- This is a good need for hundred of the enzymatic process including hormone synthesis.
- It helps in producing good hormones in the body and helps in balancing hormones.
- Spinach can be included in a salad or other food items.
- You can also make the recipe out of spinach like any curry.
- Also, use spinach in soups for taste as well as health.
Consuming these hormone balancing foods will be more effective. In case of hormonal problems, chew on some raw spinach leaves for effectiveness.
Beetroots are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals which maintain hormonal balance in the body.
- It is considered to be a healthy food and is very helpful in forming blood in the body.
- You can consume beetroot in salads or prepare a curry out of it.
- Eating beetroot twice a week is important to balance the hormone in the body.
Salmon fish is one of the best hormone balancing foods for health for various reasons. This fish has a high content of vitamin D. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- These are the good source of Natural vitamins which body needs for the synthesis and functioning of hormones.
- You can have other cold water fish like tuna, sardine also.
- These contain the same composition as salmon and helps in hormone balancing.
- Consume fish at least once in a week to maintain hormonal balance.
Fish is good for health and does wonders for hormonal balance. It is advisable to eat steamed fish or shallow fried fish for effectiveness.
It is even better if you fry the fish in olive oil as it is low in cholesterol. You can also prepare fish curry and consume the same.
6. Walnut and Almonds
These are full of antioxidant and proteins. This improves the hormone secretions in the body and hence is effective.
- Eating nuts in between the meals will increase the metabolism and reduces consumption of carbohydrates and sugar.
- Sugar and polyunsaturated foods have bad effects on hormones.
- Sources prove that excess sugar in a body can damage hormones.
- Having a mouthful of walnut daily can do wonders for your health.
Munch on some nuts several times in a day to keep your hormonal imbalance under check.
7. Sweet Bell Peppers
This is a good source of antioxidant. In fact, this is the highest in containing natural antioxidants.
- Take some sweet bell pepper and cut it into dice shape pieces.
- Steam it slightly and toss it with salt and pepper.
- Consume it directly or eat it by adding the same to salads, wraps, and sandwiches.
It is more effective if you can eat the raw bell peppers. However, if it is not palatable then follow the above method and consume the same to maintain hormonal balance in the body.
These hormone balancing foods also contain flavonoid which helps improving hormone health, therefore include them frequently in your daily diet.
Tomatoes are very rich in flavonoid which is good for producing healthy hormones.
- You can add tomatoes in your salad and have it 4 times daily with meals.
- You can also have tomato soup daily for best results.
- Boil tomatoes in a container.
- Allow it to cool down and blend the same using a blender.
- Add sufficient quantity of water to make a thin soup and drink it several times for hormonal health.
- Include tomatoes in your cooking also will be helpful.
- You can also prepare tomato chutney which is good for health and also maintains hormone.
It contains minerals like calcium which helps in proper digestion and hormone balance.
Garlic is a good option to keep a check on the hormonal imbalance. It has got antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory property in it.
- You can include raw garlic in a salad or any sort of dishes which uses raw garlic for better effect.
- It is also advisable to crush garlic cloves and consume it as the first thing in the morning followed by a glass of water.
- In case of hormonal imbalance, follow this process for a month to see a significant difference.
- Garlic forms one of the key ingredients in Indian dishes.
It has a high content of the compound known as Allicin which helps the body to break down iron content. Iron plays an important part in balancing hormones.
10. Pumpkin Seeds
This is very good supplements of protein, healthy plant sterols and minerals which is helpful in improving hormone health.
- Seeds are very good for health.
- You can have roasted seeds or raw one as well.
- Taking a mouthful of this seeds can be very helpful in long run.
- Include these seeds in your diet regularly for effectiveness.
Consuming pumpkin seeds or pumpkin can be very helpful to balance the hormone in the body.
Hormonal imbalance is a serious condition. It may lead to several other complications in the body. Maintaining the hormonal health is essential for everyone.
These home remedies & hormone balancing foods are easy to follow and effective measures to maintain hormonal balance in the body. However, if you are experiencing any major hormonal complications, then it is always ideal to consult a doctor.
Hope you found this article useful. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section below.