Top 9 Best Oils for Hair Growth Faster!
Most of the people out there take utmost care of their health and diet habits. Also, the fitness routines are also given top priority by most of the people, but what many people are missing out on today is the attractive hair. While some people are worried about hair fall, there are some who are worried that they have very less hair. A beautiful hair is a treat to watch for everyone. Let us admit! We are all jealous of the people who have beautiful looking hair. Our hair is considered as one of the centers of attraction and if you are losing out on that, you are grabbing very less attention. If you too are envious about people who have beautiful hair and also want to have beautiful hair, then you have come to the right place to know about oils for hair growth fast!
We have given you top 9 best oils for hair growth that also would work wonders for your hair. These oils not only nourishes your hair but also helps your hair grow faster! Oils for hair growth are carefully listed down here.
Top 9 Best Oils for Hair Growth Faster
1. Amla Oil
If you turn the pages of the history of Indian women who had beautiful hair, the secret ingredient you will definitely find is the amla oil. This is one of the best natural oils for hair growth. This is an age-old hair oil that promotes hair growth faster. It is not only used as a direct supplement by the beautiful young ladies but also in some shampoos. It is a common ingredient in almost every hair care product. Why to rely on the chemical mixed amla based shampoos when you can directly consume this hair oil as an everyday oil. Amla oil is very rich in vitamin C and vitamin A and thus it tops the list of best oils for hair growth. If you want to grow your hair real fast, this one is definitely going to help you. This is also one of the best oils for hair regrowth.
How Exactly Does Amla Oil Help?
- It fights effectively against dandruff.
- Prevents loss of hair to a great extent.
- It increases the strength of hair follicles.
- Brings great shine to your hair.
- Helps miraculously in hair growth.
- Prevents you from developing grey hair.
- The damaged hair is also repaired.
- It increases blood circulation in your head region.
How Do I Get Started?
The method of using amla oil is very simple. Just take few drops of amla oil in your palm and apply it on your scalp. If you are a kind of person who doesn’t want to look all oily on fresh mornings, you can apply it in the night, leave it overnight and wash it off with a mild shampoo. If you have highly damaged hair, you can massage your scalp with amla oil and later wash it off with warm water. For best results, you can also put on a hot towel on the scalp. Putting a hot towel makes the steam stay on your scalp making the oil penetrate through the roots.
Don’t miss to read the Amazing Benefits of Rosemary Oil for Hair Growth Faster!
2. Olive Oil
Many people would limit the usage of olive oil only to their kitchens. You would be shocked to know that olive oil is one of the best oil treatments for hair growth. One of the best oils for hair growth is the olive oil. It’s natural ingredients work magic for your hair and helps hair growth. It also acts as one of the top essential oils for hair growth.
Let’s Get into How Exactly Olive Oil Comes Handy for Hair Growth! –
- Olive oil has antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal properties that fight against dandruff and also lice. If you are suffering from lice problem, this oil is for you!
- You can say bye to hair fall with olive oil application. One main reason why people lose hair is the presence of DTH hormone. Olive oil prevents the DTH production and thus is best-recommended oil to fight hair loss.
- The olive oil contains vitamin E that slows down the aging of cells and promotes healthy blood circulation.
- Olive oil also is the great moisturizer helping in hair growth. Deep nourishment is done by olive oil.
How to Apply Olive Oil?
The best way to grow your hair faster is massaging your scalp with olive oil. This is not just relaxing and relieving after a tiring day but also adds a glimpse of shine to your hair. Starting from the roots ti the hair tip, you have to massage with olive oil. You can also heat the oil for best results. Covering your head with a hot towel is a great thing to do when you have applied olive oil. Repeat this treatment for twice a week and you will be absolutely amazed with the results.
3. Castor Oil
One of the oldest oils that has come handy to people to promote hair growth faster is castor oil. This is basically a vegetable oil which is very rich in vitamins and gets instantly absorbed by our bodies. This oil basically is extracted from a shrub that has attractive metallic green which is known as Ricinus Communis which is largely grown in Brazil, Europe and India. It has a light golden colour with some stickiness and a different odour. It has emollient, nourishing, protective and soothing properties that helps in circulation of blood in the scalp area helping in growth of hair faster. It is highly rich in vitamin E and thus acts as a great ally for fighting aging. It has regenerating properties that remove the dead skin cells from the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth faster.
Highlights of Castor Oil –
- It is best suited for softening frizzy hair and adding moisture to dull and damaged hair.
- Castor oil is well renowned for the rapid penetration properties and penetrates easily nourishing the hair from hair root to hair tips.
- It not only regenerates but also rehydrates the hair that is damaged by discolorations.
- It helps you get rid of split ends permanently if used on a regular basis.
How to Use Castor Oil?
Castor oil is a very thick and sticky oil. So applying it in the mornings is a NO. You can apply it on your scalp and leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning. Heating castor oil and applying it on the scalp is an amazing experience for your hair. You can also use castor oil every day before shampooing your hair.
4. Shea Butter Hair Oil
This is one of the essential oils for hair loss treatment. It is native to many African countries and is famous for its skin and hair treatments. This is one of the best oils for hair growth when it comes to Curly and frizzy hair. Have you Curly and frizzy hair? If yes, then shea butter hair oil is what you must be looking for!
What Makes Shea Butter Oil Stand Out? –
- Shea butter oil, unlike many other oils, does not clog pores.
- If you have been a regular user of harsh chemicals on your hair or more prone to exposure to the sun, this is a tailor-made oil for you.
- It is best at nourishing and moisturising your hair.
You Can Apply Shea Butter Oil by Following These-
- Make sure that you are buying a 100% shea butter and not ones that are adulterated with other oils.
- You need to heat the butter to an extent and rub them between your palms to create more heat and massage your scalp with this oil.
- Make sure you wash off the butter using warm water else you will land up with a sticky smelly hair see!
5. Coconut Oil
This oil works wonders for rough and dry hair. It draws its essence from the heart of nature. This is one of best oils for hair growth that comprises of a lot of natural ingredients over artificial chemicals. The smell that many people find too addictive is another feature that adds to this oil!
Few Highlights of Coconut Oil –
- Coconut oil is a great nourisher of wigs which helps your hair strengthen its roots.
- The hair gets 3 times smoother and shiny with the usage of coconut oil.
- Dandruff problems too can be gotten rid of by using coconut oil.
Application of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is easy to use oil which can be applied very easily by either just directly using it on the scalp or leaving it overnight and wash it off. While you’ve left the coconut oil overnight it is worth noting that you wash it off with a mild shampoo in the morning to avoid the stickiness from your hair. Also if not washed off with the mild shampoo, the dust particles are more prone to get attracted to your hair causing breakage.
Let’s see how coconut oil can be the best solution to your hair problems…
6. Jojoba Oil
The jojoba oil is an oil that has taken a backseat these days and many people aren’t familiar with its inherent advantages. This oil is basically prepared from the jojoba seeds. It has made its place in the world of beauty by working amazingly for the moisturizing problems. If you want to get rid of the lack of moisture problem in your hair, this is the one you should be looking for!
Other Benefits of Jojoba Oil Apart From Moisturizer –
- It works very well in getting rid of dandruff problems. When there is no dandruff, the chances of breakage is very less and thus it avoids hair fall.
- It helps for a growth of hair by removing the dead cells that are present in the scalp.
- The jojoba oil has some similar properties as compared to the sebum. The sebum is a natural oil that protects the hair and this oil does the same trick! So people who lack natural sebum can rely on this oil for new growth of hair.
- It also has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties that avoid limits the hair fall or even stops hair fall if used on a regular basis.
How to Get Started?
- If you are person exposed to a lot of pollution and have dry damaged hair, you can mix a spoon of jojoba oil to your regular conditioner.
- You can mix this oil with any vegetable oil and apply it on your scalp.
- Use it in small quantities if you are using only jojoba oil on a regular basis. For instance, you can use 1 tbsp of oil thrice a week for best results!
7. Tea Tree Oil
This oil is in the limelight these days. It has inherent advantages but not many people are aware of it. This oil tops the list of best oils for hair growth if taken note of 100% natural ingredients. It effectively fights flaking and dandruff problems. It prevents hair from breakage and thus helps you in maintaining a good quality of your hair.
Jotted Down List of Benefits –
- It regulates the production of sebum that helps your hair to naturally strengthen its roots.
- It helps in new growth of hair to a great extent. The dead skin cells on the scalp are effectively removed and flakes are going to almost disappear with the usage of tea tree oil.
Simple Ways of Using Tea Tree Oil
- You will find this in medical shops or any general provisions stores. Make sure the oil is fresh and you take note of the expiry dates.
- The best way of using the tea tree oil is to mix it with lavender oil and then apply it and leave it overnight.
- You can rinse the oil in the morning and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
If you want your hair to look shining and voluminous, you must go for the hair oil treatment given here…
8. Grapeseed Oil
One of the best oils for hair growth is the grapeseed oil. It is renowned for repairing and restructuring the scalp from the roots to the tips. It is tailor made for frizzy and curly hair. If you are a person with a curly hair that gets too dry or frizzy, this oil will definitely do the trick if used on a regular basis. If pollution has totally damaged your hair, time to look for some best grapeseed oil!
Points Worth Knowing About Grapeseed Oil –
- The brittle and highly damaged hair are fixed by grapeseed oil very easily and within a short period of time.
- It softens, moisturizes, nourishes and does deep repairing of the hair.
- It helps in the growth of new hair to a great extent and totally prevents the development of split ends.
The application of grapeseed oil can be done by applying it to your scalp before the bedtime every night for about 3 to 4 weeks. If your hair type is the dry and damaged hair, you can apply in extra quantities to the tips. If you desire you can also mix it with other vegetable oils and have a gentle massage on your scalp.
9. Pomegranate Oil
We all have known pomegranate to be a delicious fruit and mouth-watering fruit. Besides this, there is also pomegranate oil going viral in the market these days for its inherent benefits in hair growth techniques. It contains vitamin E and vitamin C in great quantities that work wonders for your hair helping your hair grow stronger and helps in growth of hair. This oil if used on a regular basis and in the prescribed ways is sure to add some quantity to your hair.
What Does It Do?
- It fights dandruff to a great extent by absolutely preventing the occurrence of flakes.
- It has natural moisturizing properties that work great for dry hair.
- It reduces scaling and an itching scalp.
- It strengthens the roots of existing hair and also helps in new growth of hair adding good volume to your hair.
The usage of pomegranate oil is just like any other common oils. For best results, you can choose to wrap your scalp with a towel that is dipped in hot water after application of pomegranate oil.
Those were the oils that are definitely going to work for you if you’re looking for solutions to grow long and healthy hair. These oils are easily available and can be used right away by you once you’re done screening which oil suits you the best. So what are you waiting for? Time to get into the process of growing your hair faster!