Everybody wants to have a clean and flawless skin. However excessive exposure to sunlight, environmental pollution may lead to the dull and patchy skin. It also results in pigmentation leaving behind a dark skin with patches. There are several products available in the market to remove skin patches but it can have the harmful effect on your skin. Below are some skin care home remedies which remove the uneven patches from your skin.
Skin Care Home Remedies To Remove the Uneven Patches
1. Yogurt – Home Remedy For Skin Care
Yogurt contains lactic acid which is ideal for removing uneven patches.
- Take sufficient amount of yogurt and massage it gently on your skin.
- You can also add few drops of honey to it which moisturizes your skin.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
2. Aloe Vera – Best Skin Care Remedy
- Cut an Aloe Vera leaf and slit it open.
- Extract the pulp from Aloe Vera leaf.
- Apply the gel on the darkened areas directly.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Repeat this process regularly for best results.
3. Almond and Honey
Honey is a natural moisturizer and it leaves behind a soft and glowing skin. Almond nourishes and lightens the dark patches.
- Soak almonds in water overnight and make a fine paste with it.
- In a container, add equal quantity of honey, lemon juice and milk powder.
- Add the almond paste to it to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
4. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice has bleaching property and is very effective on the skin to remove uneven patches.
- Squeeze one full lemon and extract the fresh juice from it.
- Dip a cotton ball in the lemon juice and apply it on the affected area of the skin.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times in a week to remove the uneven patches on the skin.
5. Milk To Remove Dark Patches
Milk effectively removes skin pigmentation.
- Take some fresh raw milk in a glass bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball in milk and apply it on the affected area.
- Keep it overnight and wash it off with normal water.
- Repeat this process everyday to see a reduction in dark patches.
- Only use raw milk as boiled milk will be of no use.
6. Turmeric and Orange Juice
- Take 2 tablespoon of orange juice in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to it and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to the affected area and let it stay overnight.
- Next day wash it off with cold water.
- Use this mix at least 4-5 times in a week to see visible effects.
7. Lemon Juice and Turmeric
Lemon juice along with turmeric or tomato juice is very effective in removing dark spots.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric and mix with 3 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes till it gets dry and wash it off with normal water.
- Also extract tomato juice and apply on the affected area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
8. Oatmeal for Skin Care Naturally
- Soak oatmeal in water for 30 minutes.
- Add few drops of honey and lime juice to it.
- Mix well and apply it on your face.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and let it dry.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- This exfoliates the skin naturally and removes the uneven patches.
- Repeat this process at least twice in a week for best results.
9. Papaya for Uneven Patches
Papaya is very effective in removing the patches.
- Papaya can be used in raw or ripe form.
- Cut a slice of raw papaya and massage the lower portion of it on the uneven patches.
- Regularly repeat this process to get a flawless skin.
- Also you can mash a ripe papaya slice, add few drops of lime juice to it and apply it on the skin.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with cold water to get a glowing skin.
- Repeat this process 3 times in a week.
- Grate cucumber pieces and extract the juice from it.
- Soak a cotton ball and apply it all over the face.
- Let it dry; wash it off with normal water.
- It helps you get rid of the patches.
- Also you can combine cucumber juice with lime juice and honey and apply this lotion on the dark patches.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and wash it off with cold water to see visible effects.
Skin pigmentation is very damaging for the skin. It makes the skin patchy and your skin looks ugly. Therefore, it is essential to protect your skin from pigmentation which makes it look dark and uneven.
There are certain cosmetics and skin treatment medicines which you can apply on the pigmented area to see the difference. However, it may not always suit you. Following this simple skin care home remedies is effective and you can see visible differences in your skin after few days.
Hope you have found this article useful for skin care. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section below.