What do you eat in the morning makes your day? This induces the significance of breakfast in your daily diet regimen. The options for breakfast are never-ending, but you need to select those that keep you light and refreshed all day through without consuming hours for cooking them. There are many interesting quick and healthy breakfast ideas to kick start your mornings on a refreshing note.
Recommended read: [Simple & Healthy Snacks for Kids]
Top 6 Quick Healthy Breakfast Recipes
These healthy snack ideas are brilliant for the busy bees that are conscious about their nutritional intake as well. You need not spend hours in your kitchen preparing any of these quick breakfast recipes. So, pick the recipes of your choice and get, set, go, for a healthy day ahead!
You will love to read: [Yummy Healthy Snacks Ideas that You will Love it!]
1. Yummy Breakfast Burritos as Healthy Breakfast Food
Give wings to your Mexican cravings with healthy quick breakfast ideas like burritos. In fact, it is the easiest snack that you can prepare amid the morning rush.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp fats free cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp canned beans
How to Prepare This Mexican Breakfast?
- Sprinkle some vegetable cooking oil in a non-stick pan.
- Scramble egg whites and cook them properly.
- Place eggs on tortilla and cover with shredded cheese.
- Garnish with beans.
- Roll the tortilla and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour salsa over it and enjoy this healthy breakfast food.
2. Strawberry and Yogurt Parfait for Healthy Morning
Parfaits always sum up for quick healthy breakfast ideas. With ingredients like these, they become extra sweet for your well being.
- Fresh strawberries, ¼ lb
- Half cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp muesli cereal
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
How to prepare?
- Chop the strawberries and put half of them in the glass.
- Pour the yogurt and honey. Add half muesli cereal to it.
- Again, layer with strawberries, yogurt, and muesli.
- Garnish with sliced berries.
A Must read article: [Pina Colada Recipe: How to Make a Pina Colada]
3. Avocado and Egg Sandwich for Easy Breakfast Ideas
Sandwiches count for most of the quick and easy breakfast ideas. You can make them healthier by choosing your ingredients carefully.
- 1 avocado
- 2 cooked eggs with sunny side up
- 2 multigrain toasts
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Sliced onion and tomatoes (optional)
How to Prepare Avocado and Egg Sandwich?
- Cut avocado and extract its pulp. Put in a small bowl, mash and add lemon juice.
- Use this avocado mashed flesh as a spread on the toast.
- Top it with egg and add salt to taste.
- Garnish with all other toppings as desired by you.